![]() |
Mardave v12 hotrod & T4
I have a Mardave V12 hotrod with renault megane bodyshell brand new in box, never been opened.
I ordered from Action Model Centre and don't want it.:bored: It is the latest spec too. £60.00 posted. Chris |
PM SENT!
|
T4 now sold.
Anyone want the Mardave or my DF-02? Please, someone? Noone? :cry: |
Wooo :thumbsup:
|
Quote:
pictures will be good too |
|
Umm, the link you posted is for a Mardave costing £55? why is your 2nd hand one worth more?
|
Because mine includes the cost of postage in the price.
Plus mine is brand new in a box that has never been opened. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Tell you what I am going to do.
Now reduced to £55.00 posted :thumbsup: |
T4 & Mardave both sold.
Only my DF-02 left. |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 11:07 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com