oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Brca lipos and Bl Speedo ASAP (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22763)

westie 20-04-2009 08:53 PM

Brca lipos and Bl Speedo ASAP
 
only a 6.5 or 7.5 motor required now :D

cheers

Mike Hudson 20-04-2009 09:33 PM

you may struggle to get all that for £160!

westie 20-04-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Hudson (Post 232173)
you may struggle to get all that for £160!

Just a rough price will spend a little more if need be moslty need lipos atm as i can run brushed for a little while.

luke :thumbsup:

Chris Green 20-04-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Hudson (Post 232173)
you may struggle to get all that for £160!

I'm not sure Mike,

2 packs of Demon3600 Lipo's cost £80, leaving £80 to find a brushless speedo?

I bought a mint GTB for £85. since then, i have seen Matrix evo's go for as little as £50?

Mini-JT 21-04-2009 12:23 AM

....

westie 21-04-2009 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini-JT (Post 232222)
Hey Chris,

I've got one of the top-of-the-range LRP Sphere TC-Comp ESCs up for sale if your interested. Brand new still sealed in the box, UK sourced so includes that all important blue warranty card.

See http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22618

Cheers,
JT :)

How much? :woot:

Rather a nosram you can send it back if it blows there are some on ebay that im watching for £90 posted :thumbsup:

chrispattinson 21-04-2009 10:34 AM

pm'd

Mini-JT 21-04-2009 12:52 PM

....

Chris Green 21-04-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini-JT (Post 232222)
Hey Chris,

I've got one of the top-of-the-range LRP Sphere TC-Comp ESCs up for sale if your interested. Brand new still sealed in the box, UK sourced so includes that all important blue warranty card.

See http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22618

Cheers,
JT :)

Hey JT! Its Westwood that was after a speedo! not me. But I'm sure he's read your post anyway.

Luke, I'm pretty sure Nosram and LRP both offer a 25 year warranty nowadays?

westie 21-04-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Green (Post 232400)
Hey JT! Its Westwood that was after a speedo! not me. But I'm sure he's read your post anyway.

Luke, I'm pretty sure Nosram and LRP both offer a 25 year warranty nowadays?

Oryt, im sure LRP would still say no to a replacement

luke

westie 21-04-2009 01:33 PM

Speedo sorted!!
Lipos sorted!!

Still need a 6.5 or 7.5 motor :D

luke

Mini-JT 21-04-2009 03:38 PM

....


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com