oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   NEAM Seaham Sunderland (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   JORCR Summer Holiday Series '09 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26568)

Dalla 03-07-2009 02:29 PM

JORCR Summer Holiday Series '09
 
JORCR Summer Holiday Series '09

I have agreed with the school and Alfie that he will open up 5 weeks of the 7 during the school holidays.
The dates would be :-
Round 1. 4th Aug
Round 2. 11th Aug
Round 3. 18th Aug
Round 4. 25th Aug
Round 5. 1st Sep
Traditionally when we have run the club over the summer the turn out has been very poor and many nights have been cancelled. Alfie has already told NERCR on Sundays that they need 8 or more to open up.
So to make this worthwhile we need to guarantee numbers every week.

The proposal is that:
  • The series will cost £25 up front.
  • You will get a £1 back every week if you stay and put the gear away.
  • You will get an extra £4 back on the end of 4th night if you have run every round of the series.
Is there any body interested?
I think we need 10 or more signed up for this to go ahead.
Please let me know if you are interested, with non-refundable entry ASAP.
I must let the school know what is happening by the 16th July.

Current List
  1. Tim
  2. Chris S
  3. Neil
  4. Jeff
  5. Chris G
  6. Ferretti



dayxwalker 03-07-2009 05:00 PM

Count me in ! I can bring the cash up tue as long as I get my new transmitter by then !

N7ELA 03-07-2009 05:21 PM

I will be there also... £20 coming your way Mr secretary Sir.

Wots the prize............???

Best 3 out of 5 rounds to count and the winner gets the jarrow shield previously won by Mr Clarke.

N7ELA 03-07-2009 05:23 PM

Ian when does the school break up..? Is there a week or 2 off before round one..?

chris68nufc 03-07-2009 05:30 PM

I will pay my 20 snots to give one more entry but may not be able to attend all rounds.
I think giving the shield is a good idea. I finished second last time we battled for the shield but by the way Neil and co were driving last week then ive go no chance!!
Put my name down. Im not there next week but i promise to pay!

N7ELA 03-07-2009 05:36 PM

Practice chris... You hardly ever go anymore....

And to be honest your tyres were gash....

Mini spikes are much more consistant.

Dalla 03-07-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N7ELA (Post 260722)
Ian when does the school break up..? Is there a week or 2 off before round one..?

School breaks up 16th July. Alfie is on holiday the first two weeks, so we can only have the last 4 weeks for that reason.

dayxwalker 03-07-2009 08:19 PM

Hate to ask but surely we don't have long in this venue ?

N7ELA 04-07-2009 12:28 AM

If alfie came down with swine flue would JORCR be extinct????

He must have an understudy or backup...

You would think one of the school governers would be able to open and lock up for us wouldn't you......

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

cmgreen 04-07-2009 07:27 AM

Count me in :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Money there this week!!!!

Shifta 04-07-2009 09:39 AM

I'm up for it too.. :thumbsup:

Check this out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo

Dalla 04-07-2009 03:12 PM

OK, we have 5 so far, see top of the thread

Still 5 short of the target, but no racing yet.

N7ELA 04-07-2009 04:20 PM

Current List
  1. Tim
  2. Chris S
  3. Neil
  4. Jeff
  5. Chris G
  6. Pack
  7. yourself Ian
  8. Chris bell
  9. The defending champion himself chris clarke
  10. and am sure all the NRX lads will be there as always...


[/quote]

chrispattinson 04-07-2009 05:47 PM

I guess its time to wear some Full spikes in then. Im in.

chris68nufc 04-07-2009 08:24 PM

No you are not Chris. You will not have the time to race when the little un is born. You wont want to leave them alone!! Pay your money to commit to the series so it can go ahead! You still wont be able to attend all the dates. Nightime feeding takes it out of you.

N7ELA 04-07-2009 08:33 PM

Closest you'll get to new tyres is looking at them as your changing dirty stinky nappies...............

FERRETTI 05-07-2009 08:14 AM

You can count me in. I might not be able to make all the dates but I'm happy to pay my £20.

Dalla 05-07-2009 09:23 AM

Note the changes in RED at the top of the thread.

We now have 5 weeks :)

chris68nufc 05-07-2009 01:10 PM

Does this mean that being a series we should be taking it a little more serious and if you drive crap and don't make the final that you want to be in then you shouldn't fly the jumps and miss half of the track out?? You know who you are!:lol:
Should be good if I can make all of the dates.

mr emily 05-07-2009 06:44 PM

I'll come along to make the numbers up, I suppose you'll all be taking seriously and it will be 4wd every week. Count me in 2 or 4wd.

Keith


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com