oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   NEAM Seaham Sunderland (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   14th July (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26929)

cmgreen 10-07-2009 07:10 AM

14th July
 
Right guys, i have the key so will be there early to try and get the track out asap.

IF any one wants some losi wheels front a rear bring a bag cos i have a box and a half to give away.

Chris G

Dalla 10-07-2009 12:26 PM

Hi Chris,

I'll take some of those. Ta
Is it first come first served as an incentive to help with the track building :D

N7ELA 10-07-2009 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalla (Post 263186)
Hi Chris,

I'll take some of those. Ta
Is it first come first served as an incentive to help with the track building :D

And any spare body clips you've got going, right Ian...

Dalla 11-07-2009 09:48 AM

Neil,
I'm not even going to rise to that one.

You know what it is, a bloke makes one genuine mistake and he gets crucified for the rest of his life :D

N7ELA 12-07-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalla (Post 263433)
Neil,
I'm not even going to rise to that one.

You know what it is, a bloke makes one genuine mistake and he gets crucified for the rest of his life :D

Ha ha..

dayxwalker 13-07-2009 08:49 AM

Well got my capacitor for my reciever so am ready to try again ! Got some new tyres for the start of the championship !

chris68nufc 13-07-2009 06:09 PM

Tim, you did know that the championship doesn't start till august didn't you?? Your tyres will be shot by then. Do we officially know if it's going ahead? I'm waiting for dalzialzialzial to give the go ahead when he gets the correct ammount of numbers!!

Dalla 13-07-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris68nufc (Post 264147)
dalzialzialzial

I know spelling isn't too good north of the water, but that's ridiculous :p

chris68nufc 13-07-2009 06:19 PM

Thought that would get you up from destroying the lives of poor helpless dogs!!

How many have we got by the way??

dayxwalker 13-07-2009 06:35 PM

I know the championship doesn't start for a bit ! The tyres are in my box waiting !

turbo_brick 13-07-2009 08:00 PM

Anyone got some saddle pack lipos I can borrow for Tuesday to try my car out please? :D

Thanks

N7ELA 13-07-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo_brick (Post 264201)
Anyone got some saddle pack lipos I can borrow for Tuesday to try my car out please? :D

Thanks

You can borrow mine but will have to come get them as Im not racing this week.

Shifta 13-07-2009 08:35 PM

Does anyone know what ink the printer needs? or anyone got a printer to use this week?

Its crap without a printer!:eh?:

chris68nufc 13-07-2009 09:15 PM

Chris p was going to buy a printer last week. I think he may have been too busy to sort It to be honest. I agree that it's cap without a printer though

turbo_brick 13-07-2009 10:12 PM

There's ink cartridges in the cupboard, I'll have a look at it when I get there.

Neil I'll phone you tomorrow.

Peter

N7ELA 14-07-2009 08:20 PM

Any results...??? Bet Ian was racing tonight after collecting his winnings.

Just think how many body clips that will buy...

dayxwalker 14-07-2009 09:29 PM

Well I fixed my interferance it ! The cap fixed it ! And I got the win after a VERY close final
Good night and great track
I added a bit more weight forthe final and it helped a lot

dayxwalker 14-07-2009 09:34 PM

Stephen was second ! Sorry for tangling with you in the final ! It was that close it seemed inevitable

Dalla 16-07-2009 04:02 PM

Big thanks to Chris G from me and almost everyone else for the wheels and tyres:thumbsup:

A man generous to a fault :D

pugs 16-07-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dayxwalker (Post 264607)
Stephen was second ! Sorry for tangling with you in the final ! It was that close it seemed inevitable



no probs Tim, it happens;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com