oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Car Talk (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   R/C cars of Afganistan.... (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33386)

widnerkj 31-10-2009 09:22 PM

R/C cars of Afganistan....
 
Well, being stationed here for the time being. I've started a fun trend, with me having a few cars from time to time. Others are starting to buy them as well. So I figured I'd post pictures of the R/C cars of Bagram Air Base. The album will grow as we get even more wild / creative / bored... But the photo album will be here

http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/i...kj1/RC%20Cars/

stampede vxlboy 01-11-2009 10:17 AM

all the best too the lads that out there your all doing a good job and cant wait to see your car in the flesh .theres some good trucks and cars in you album

ClydeBuilt 11-12-2009 04:37 PM

Allright there big guy....all the best from Glasgow/Scotland !

I read an article in an rc mag where a bunch of soldiers got something like this together, but they may have been in Iraq, rather than Afganistan.

Sounds like a good way to unwind to me!

Hope you have enough competition to make a decent race now and then worthwhile, so do keep us up to speed here with pics on whos beating who eh?

Now theres a thing...sort it all out with an international race, sponsors, tv coverage...the works. Lets have the Allied troops sponsored by HPI, Schumaker, Traxxas...whatever.
And the taliban sponsored by........................?
Erh............................................... ...........?
Hmmm.............................................. ........?
I know....TYCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com