oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Which Spektrum?????????? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3643)

GRIFF55 12-05-2007 02:54 PM

Which Spektrum??????????
 
Can anyone tell me which spektum module i should get for the esprit 3 universe please? Also where is the best place to get one from?
Many thanks

DCM 12-05-2007 04:01 PM

EX10 - Helios module.

GRIFF55 13-05-2007 08:02 PM

Will the micro reciever, 3500 i think, work with this? Also where is best place to get one?

Body Paint 13-05-2007 08:04 PM

Leave it alone Andy, I'll explain next time we speak;)

GRIFF55 13-05-2007 08:06 PM

Alright, you had no water ingress probs then?

Body Paint 13-05-2007 08:13 PM

me, nope. Even left the rear facing holes open in the shell.

DCM 13-05-2007 08:20 PM

the only receiver that isn't compatible is the unit designed for the HRS Futaba. The micro receiver is tiny...... yes craig, dragged my radio into this millenium, lol

Body Paint 13-05-2007 08:30 PM

Yes, that's correct Steve.

I have made the decision today to leave Spektrum Pro series alone.

I may consider the HRS or Futaba 2.4ghz but I'd want to try it first.

GRIFF55 13-05-2007 08:34 PM

whats the hrs?

Body Paint 13-05-2007 08:44 PM

Hi Response Speed

Futaba only though Andy

DCM 13-05-2007 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Body Paint (Post 38972)
Yes, that's correct Steve.

I have made the decision today to leave Spektrum Pro series alone.

I may consider the HRS or Futaba 2.4ghz but I'd want to try it first.

Why Craig?

Body Paint 13-05-2007 09:25 PM

I have heard rumours that some of hte top drivers have switched back to 40mhz or 27mhz from Spek pro and found they are quite a bit quicker.

The Spektrum are claimed to have a lag compared to 27/40mhz

DCM 13-05-2007 10:03 PM

saying that, I don't have a type R KO, so it is probably faster than what I got.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com