![]() |
Which Balance charger to go for??
was looking at a core rc balance charger but not to sure any ideas??
|
I'd highly recommend the Etronix range of chargers.
I've used my one a few meetings now and it's simple, easy and quite compact. I've got the AC/DC version, so it's quite versitile too when it comes to power source. Also includes all the leads you'd ever need and a good balance connector board (upto 6S) Etronix also do a good range of accessories including a stand-alone balancer (Battery Doctor) and power distribution block (power Block Station) Available from pretty much any good hobby shop with an account with CML. |
or the Bantam BC6 is great for 10th offroad and micro. AC and 12v DC input. Built in balancer, nice and compact.
Doesn't have the power to charge the big 6S cells for electric 1/8th scale, but is a very good charger. cost around £100-110 |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 03:14 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com