oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   The PlayGround (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Car Insurance (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38192)

Northy 22-01-2010 07:38 PM

Car Insurance
 
So....... who do I try for Subaru Impreza insurance? :D Will (hopefully) be needing it tomorrow :)

G

Stevo 22-01-2010 07:40 PM

Adrian flux thats who am with and I have a 350bhp Astra van, not bad on price

rich67 22-01-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 334684)
So....... who do I try for Subaru Impreza insurance? :D Will (hopefully) be needing it tomorrow :)

G

Nice mate, any pics(fellow scooby owner:D) I went on www.confused.com got some good quotes off there.

jayst 22-01-2010 08:02 PM

im with greenlight . cheapest for me 300+ bhp focus st

Bungleaio 23-01-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayst (Post 334690)
im with greenlight . cheapest for me 300+ bhp focus st

Again I'm with greenlight and can't fault them cheapest for a couple of years on my WRX.

A plan and keith micheals are also worth a try. There's a section dedicated to insurance on www.scoobynet.com

jcb 23-01-2010 11:07 AM

Admiral, Adrain Flux or Brentacre.

Aviva are doing 12 months for the price of 10 so that might work out not to bad too.

Northy 23-01-2010 11:40 AM

Can you claim no claims bonus on two policies? I.e. I have 9+ years on the Vectra policy, if I insure the Impreza with someone else can I also claim 9+ years?

wacattack 23-01-2010 11:48 AM

Give competition car insurance (CCI) a try, I doubt you will get a more competitive quote

wacattack 23-01-2010 11:50 AM

And to your second question, no you can't.

Northy 23-01-2010 11:57 AM

Arse, not sure what to do now. :cry:

wacattack 23-01-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 334891)
Arse, not sure what to do now. :cry:

Just get some quotes mate, see how much its going to be

wacattack 23-01-2010 12:12 PM

Ive actually been thinking of getting a second elise, but the thought of another insurance policy with no no-claims is putting me off

Lee 23-01-2010 12:40 PM

Flux are the best i know of, i have two policies with them, both only totalling £1100, and one is the rally car (Impreza)

WHITTLER555 23-01-2010 12:48 PM

What rally car is this then Lee? Have I seen you posting in the British Rally Forum?

Send me a pic, sounds good!

footey 23-01-2010 12:55 PM

post a pic on here

JohnM 23-01-2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 334891)
Arse, not sure what to do now. :cry:

Give Admiral a try for a multi car policy, they wanted much the same for my Focus ST, starting a new policy, so no ncb, as alot of other places wanted for it, with the 10 years worth that was on my Mondeo. Ended up being loads cheaper to have both cars with them, then it was to have them separate.

It doesn't matter if your Vectra isn't due yet, they'll just swap it over when the time comes, then both policys will start on the same day.

daz 23-01-2010 10:57 PM

I dont bother with car insurance or tax, its just a rip off. Do what i do and buy a shit car then run if you crash it:thumbsup:

ben 23-01-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daz (Post 335123)
I dont bother with car insurance or tax, its just a rip off. Do what i do and buy a shit car then run if you crash it:thumbsup:

I thought about doing that daz!

Garry Driffill 23-01-2010 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee (Post 334918)
Flux are the best i know of, i have two policies with them, both only totalling £1100, and one is the rally car (Impreza)

You got it going now? - I keep seeing things on Facebook all this little things must have added up some what! £££ :woot:

Lee 24-01-2010 12:44 AM

Picked up the new engine from TEG last week so that will be going in this week, then its off to get mapped and then off to the Isle of man for an event in feb. Just spent £1200 on a gazebo too lol :thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com