oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Size Matters (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3981)

philly 04-06-2007 11:29 PM

Size Matters
 
Hi all,
I'm having problems with fitting the Novak GTB speedo under a XXX shell.
What are your thoughts on running it without the fan on top. I have seen a couple of layouts without the fan. I guess I'm wondering if running the 6.5 brushless, outdoors, whether the fan is really needed?:confused: :wtf:

philly 05-06-2007 05:13 PM

Anyone? I've seen people racing this set up. Have they adapted the body or done something I'm missing?

loose 05-06-2007 05:54 PM

Similar probs with the B4 at the mo.

Come on guys help us out with any tips.....:wtf:

Medders 05-06-2007 06:59 PM

you lot have had the wallets out :D

jim76 05-06-2007 07:51 PM

it the winter it should be fine without the fan. But in 30 edg summer heat you could do with some airflow.
The novak fan is pants, fullstop. i've replaced mine with a 30mm much more fan wired to 7.2v and it shifts loads more air for 4wd.

in 2wd some people use a 25mm fan mounted on the chassis blowing towards the speedo along the fins, this should be ok.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com