oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Super chip!! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3996)

MK999 06-06-2007 11:07 AM

Super chip!!
 
Recently found on ebay:

UNLIKE SIMULAR SUBARU SOLD ON EBAY, THIS ONE COMES WITH A SUPER CHIP IN THE CURCUIT BOARD GIVING IT MORE POWER AND SPEED

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WICKEDLY-FAST-...QQcmdZViewItem

Where do I get such a super chip from for my b4?! :p Do you think LRP know about these yet? :D Check out the picture too, it's awesome

RLGfx 06-06-2007 11:18 AM

Forget modding my B4, I'm racing one of these at the Kiddy regional... :rolleyes:

MK999 06-06-2007 11:21 AM

I've just realised it does actually have "super chip" etched into the top of it lol :p

jimmy 06-06-2007 11:39 AM

Do you think the controller has "REMOTE CONTROL" stamped onto it in bright yellow letters too? :confused:
40kmph? yeah, right.

MK999 06-06-2007 11:45 AM

I'm not sure if that's ms paint'd on or actually on the transmitter :/ But it does say up tp 40km/h, downhill with the wind behind it :p

Southwell 06-06-2007 12:13 PM

Wow, nice wiring :D

Bathy 06-06-2007 01:00 PM

SUBARU IMPREZA

WARNING!!!
SOME SUBARU IMPREZA MAY LOOK THE SAME, BUT THAT'S WERE IT STOPS



...WERE it stops... nice!

emzy 06-06-2007 01:04 PM

Don't forget the curcuits... ARRGH.

JCJC 06-06-2007 03:58 PM

Would you run this in low speed or go straight into high speed ? OOOOOoooooo I dont think I could wait.:wtf:


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com