![]() |
Custom painted Kyosho RB5 body
As title says, I am after a nicely painted RB5 body preferable new but used is ok if its in top condition.
Please PM me if you have anything. |
That is so lazy Chris, :D
I can reccomend some great body painters if you need |
Body
The one I normally use in the USA is stacked out with work so he cant do my normal colours till a few months away.
Just want a cheapish good looking one till then. |
paint one white and fill up with your fav decals.. cant be any better :)
|
Hi mate i can paint a shell in a couple of days if you wait i have an add in the trade room with a couple of shots of my work £40 all in for shell and paint job +P&P at least this way you can have your own colours
Cheers |
Shell
PM sent to def12007.
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 12:06 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com