oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   speed passion esc help (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61228)

highlander 17-01-2011 11:49 PM

speed passion esc help
 
Hi all im confused which dosnt take alot....
i have aGT 2.0 SPEEDO .. if i installed the 528 mod or 528 stock supercharger software on her would it do any damage ( using stock software on stock motors of course) i thaught the supercharger software was only for the GT2.1 PRO STOCK and GT 2.1EX speedo but it installs fine on my GT2.0 .. PLEASE CAN ENYONE SHOW ME THE LIGHT

thanks in advance lee

Swalls 18-01-2011 12:29 AM

I think you should be absolutely fine. So far as I know you can run either software on either speedo. The only difference between the speedos I think is that, out of the box, the 2.1 comes with stock software installed and the 2.0 has more mod focused software.

dale 18-01-2011 09:08 AM

You can install any Speed Passion software on any Speed Passion ESC. I don't know where this nonsense started about only some of them supporting the turbo software (I've heard this before, and it's definitely not true).

Hope that helps!

lochness42 18-01-2011 10:11 AM

I've been running firmwares with supercharger in my GT2.0 Pro for quite many races. Just be careful witch stock software, don't run it with mod motors. It has quite aggressive timing curves for them. In that case 528Mod is better choice.

sosidge 18-01-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dale (Post 453657)
You can install any Speed Passion software on any Speed Passion ESC. I don't know where this nonsense started about only some of them supporting the turbo software (I've heard this before, and it's definitely not true).

Hope that helps!

Not entirely true, the v1 GT speedos are not updateable at all, and their budget speedos will not run turbo.

But any GT v2 or later will run the software.

RogerM 18-01-2011 12:13 PM

If you think very carefully what you want to achieve then you can use the turbo / supercharger software to create a nice soft "curve" with the 528MOD software as I have in my 2wd.

BE CAREFUL AND THINK IT THROUGH!

superstu55 16-07-2011 10:18 PM

Is it straight forward to load the supercharger software onto my LPF? Obviously ive got to buy the lcd programming card first which plugs into my laptop then go onto the speed passion website & hopefully its not to confusing??


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com