oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Parts or rollers Serpent 710 / 720 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65017)

modder 08-03-2011 03:18 PM

Parts or rollers Serpent 710 / 720
 
Hi All,

Looking for Serpent 710 / 720 parts or complete rollers.

Have you got any scraps or part?

I look forward to your replies.

Thanks,


H

mark christopher 08-03-2011 03:51 PM

Passed this on. I know where there is a full car. He should contact you tonight

spike1202 20-03-2011 10:26 PM

I have one its a 710 with a Mega ZX 12 engine & pipe its done a couple of meetings and is a complete car just needs a new front bumper and mount can send photos if your interested, if not my bro has a brand new one same spec never even ran engine still needs running in contact [email protected]


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com