oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Losi Racing (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   shock piston (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72115)

jonathan may 03-06-2011 03:45 PM

shock piston
 
what shock piston are recomended for uk astro tracks as i have read the kit standard dont really work

steveproracing 03-06-2011 04:31 PM

The kit pistons work really well. Forget the hype. They work
55s in front 54s in rear. 27.5wt oil. (kit). Green front White rear springs
This is for a mid car!! No rear motor weight!

Delves 03-06-2011 04:37 PM

Ive been running 4x54 in the rear with 27.5wt oil and a yellow spring, and in the front 2x56/2x55 with 30wt oil with a green spring. Car feel pretty good I have to say.

One little thing I have done with my pistons is to round the edge of the piston, which I feel has helped with the small bump performance.

Car is ace :thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com