oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   1/18th & Micro stuff (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   micro pinions (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74924)

adamjimny 09-07-2011 01:30 AM

micro pinions
 
I'm after some with internal bore of 2mm but can't find them anywhere so if someone could point me in the direction I would be very gratefull.

I have a 12t and want a 11t,13t and a 14t

Oscar 09-07-2011 07:20 AM

48dp or Metric?

I got my 48dp ones here http://www.roundabouttoys.com/store/...n-Set-13T-16T/

I also have an odd metric one in my box for the Blaze/Shark, I'm pretty sure they came from rcmodelimports.

madonrc 09-07-2011 07:41 AM

check out my post in the for sale section i have loads

adamjimny 09-07-2011 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madonrc (Post 524881)
check out my post in the for sale section i have loads


need them for a carisma gt14 which i beleive is 48dp or 0.5 mod

looked at your listing but i only need two so pointless spending 25 quid when ill never use all the rest

madonrc 09-07-2011 02:27 PM

I used them on a carisma. You could sell what you don't want in your club

2FAST4U 08-08-2011 01:08 PM

2mm pinions
 
AMC (Action Model Centre) - £3.50 each

Body Paint 08-08-2011 09:29 PM

Best place fo all your micro stuff is Tracksidespares.co.uk

Carisma pinions are 2mm 0.5mod AE rc18 pinions are perfect


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com