oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   S44 to B44 conversion kit (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8517)

Body Paint 24-02-2008 09:09 PM

S44 to B44 conversion kit
 
Complete kit of all the B44 parts not needed in the Atomized B44 £130.
That is everything listed below, and it's a lot of stuff.

All of these items are new and unused. I would like to sell as a job lot but if I do no receive an offer by 3rd March I will split items, prices listed.

AS9700 Chassis. Brand new. Rrp £49.99 Will sell for £30. Posted.

AS9770 Brand new Painted bodyshell & 6.5 Wing. Rrp £18.99. £40 for paint. AS9778 Deacal sheet. Rrp £5.99. AS9773 Undertray. Rrp £5.25. You can even pick the 3 colours I will use. All this posted for £40.

AS9725 & AS9607. Front & Rear threaded shocks/springs complete, still in bag. The Rrp for these are £78. Will sell for £40 posted.

AS9701 & AS9702. Front/Rear Top Decks, brand new. Rrp for these are £28.50. Will sell for £20 posted.

AS9704 & AS9703. Front/Rear Shock Towers, brand new. Rrp for these are £25.50. Will sell for £20 posted.

Steering parts bag, all parts for steering assembly. Plastic and metal parts. £15

PM me for further details. Could be open to offers and may split items. Paypal available

frogger 24-02-2008 09:18 PM

Craig, I'll have the following off you mate:
AS9701 & AS9702. Front/Rear Top Decks, brand new. Rrp for these are £28.50. Will sell for £20 posted.

AS9704 & AS9703. Front/Rear Shock Towers, brand new. Rrp for these are £25.50. Will sell for £20 posted.

Please PM your paypal addy assuming you will split :)

Chris Green 24-02-2008 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Body Paint (Post 97498)
AS9770 Brand new Painted bodyshell & 6.5 Wing. Rrp £18.99. £40 for paint. AS9778 Deacal sheet. Rrp £5.99. AS9773 Undertray. Rrp £5.25. You can even pick the 3 colours I will use. All this posted for £40.

Craig, for the bodyshell, is it possible to describe a basic design to you too for this price? also, does it include the painting of the wing and undertray? If so, I'll take it (assuming you split it all).

Am i asking for a bit much? ;)

Cheers.

Body Paint 25-02-2008 12:16 PM

Belsten has first dibs on shocks, if I split.

GRIFF55 25-02-2008 01:48 PM

He can have my shocks if he wants:p:lol:

Belsten 25-02-2008 02:01 PM

I will give you a fiver for the full set andy ??

Body Paint 26-02-2008 09:31 AM

Just waiting for Carl to give me a thumbs up and this will now split.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com