oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   oOple Talk (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Does anyone know rcmonkey1 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86251)

DRM Black7 22-11-2011 09:21 PM

Does anyone know rcmonkey1
 
Started getting nasty PMs from rcmonkey1 :thumbdown: this person races at my local club but no one knows who it is, very strange as he wont give his name or speak directly to me,does this go on a lot on Oople never known this on other forums.

brooksy 22-11-2011 10:36 PM

Pm jimmy,see if he can help.

U1timate PigDog 22-11-2011 10:37 PM

I dont know him but I think that the add to ignore list should solve your problem. I'm guessing this is the same as blocking a person on other sites?

the option is in user lists next to send message (left side of screen) if you feel you need to try it out :D.

Personally I dont think it happens alot, my personal experience on here is that most people are pretty friendly and give the advice the best they can.

Hope you sort the problem.

brooksy 22-11-2011 10:49 PM

Oops

DRM Black7 22-11-2011 10:50 PM

Cheers guys, done that.
Would love to know who it is tho, spineless sod :lol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com