oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Shorty 96mm lipo (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86636)

mdb_75 27-11-2011 08:19 PM

Shorty 96mm lipo
 
I'm looking for a second hand 96mm lipo as used in Losi 22's, either Losi or Reedy.

If you can point me in the direction of cheap new one's of any make from anywhere that would be good too. :thumbsup:

kayce 27-11-2011 08:26 PM

These were the least expensive I've ever come across. £32.25 + shipping
http://www.speedzoneusa.com/estore/i...ff39ccad588674

Darren Boyle 27-11-2011 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdb_75 (Post 587699)
I'm looking for a second hand 96mm lipo as used in Losi 22's, either Losi or Reedy.

If you can point me in the direction of cheap new one's of any make from anywhere that would be good too. :thumbsup:

We have brand new Reedy, Losi and Revtech "Shorty/Stumpy" LIPO's in stock all at very reasonable prices if any use.... www.dms-racing.com


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com