oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   oOple Talk (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Hillarious bike crash (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86753)

Shifta 28-11-2011 09:39 PM

Hillarious bike crash
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOVN...layer_embedded

blade 28-11-2011 09:55 PM

very funny:thumbsup:

12-nitroman 28-11-2011 10:15 PM

lol
 
at first i was like whats so funny,then the bike part and when they try to separate them lol acee footage

thanks for sharing pal :thumbsup:

frobes2 28-11-2011 10:35 PM

Excellent... lol

Love the guys reaction and the original wash out victim just doing nothing

kayce 28-11-2011 10:35 PM

Other than I think people saw this as it was widely published when it happened over 6 months ago - I personally find this posting particularly tasteless since a member here was killed in a motorcycle crash within the last week.... and, ultimately, no crash is hilarious. IMHO :thumbdown:

peetbee 28-11-2011 10:42 PM

seen that footage before but it still makes me chuckle:)

eyeayen 28-11-2011 10:49 PM

It's the reaction of the guy desperately trying to stop it and being so frustrated when he misses it, then he does it again on about 3 more times as it passes him later on.

Kayce I think you're over reacting a bit. I had many a chat with Dez about things like this ( and the A style logo at the moto GP looking like something else completely ) and I think he'd appreciate it. However, perhaps the thread tag was a poor choice of words ?

reg 29-11-2011 04:47 AM

thats brilliant :thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com