oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   .21 engine for my rc8b (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88374)

lukewheels 18-12-2011 07:43 PM

.21 engine for my rc8b
 
I've cracked the carb on my Sirio, looking for a lightly used engine to get me through winter. I'm not fast so anything reasonable. If in the Midlands I can collect. Thanks, Luke

RCAshers 18-12-2011 08:28 PM

Engine
 
I have a hardly used less than 1/2 Gallon RB SP10 bought as a spare and just about run in Retail £165.00 want £80.00 posted send email and I will send pics, only if you are interested. Cheers Ashley

showtime 18-12-2011 08:44 PM

mate, just buy an Argus for £120. best bang for the buck out there at the moment ;)

dave-p 18-12-2011 08:49 PM

.21
 
or the fastrax enduro less than a hundred quid a few of the lads at deerdale have these and all give them a good report.

cml are the distributers i think.

jimdaloo 18-12-2011 09:31 PM

ive got a brand new still in sealed packet Novarossi 2010 21r10 fantastic engine bought as spare but never needed it you can have it for £80.00 sent.

Neil Skull 18-12-2011 09:35 PM

http://www.jespares.com/nitro-models...ategory_id=264

Nova Rossi why wouldn't you for less than £100??

BTW that picture is the 2009 engine the one listed in the latest 2010


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com