oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   TRCC - Teesside (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   BRCA 12th National (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92135)

Chequered Flag Racing 31-01-2012 12:51 PM

BRCA 12th National
 
It's TRCC's turn to host the next one on Feb 18th & 19th :thumbsup:

12th Class
18th is 'Blinky' 10.5 + Mardave
19th is 'Modified' Motor + Mardave

Mardave Class
G2 motor & 4 cell
1s Lipo, 'Blinky esc' & 13.5BL.

Entries for 12th Class
Close this weekend, two weeks before the meeting
Use the BRCA 12th section to book in.
http://www.brca.org/?q=catalog/81

Venue
http://www.brca.org/?q=user/5022
address is correct but not the pointer on the map

Chequered Flag Racing 31-01-2012 02:19 PM

Mardave's at the TRCC National

I have two I can loan out if one would like to race one. Club members 1st please.

entries for Madave's close at the weekend so be quick if you want to enter

You'll need your transmitter & receiver unless you have spektrum then just your transmitter. Also a PT would be useful but I can provide those.
You'll also need to provide cash for a bodyshell, your entry fee for the day/days racing and any breakages to car. £13 for the shell and £15 per days racing.
...
So that can be two drivers doing both days
4 drivers doing a day each
1 driver doing two days and 2 doing a day each

entry link / no option but the BRCA should be on to it
http://brca.org/?q=catalog/86

Chequered Flag Racing 03-02-2012 01:07 PM

UPDATE.
Entry fee for Mardave's is only £10 per day, not as per first post. Thsi is due to the Dave's racing for only 5 minutes rather than 8. Late entries maybe accepted if Stewart's not to push for time after the closing date I believe.

Andyp 05-02-2012 09:09 PM

Hey Glen
Im abit out with mardaves , what are the construction rules for the mardaves? Are they to brca ? Or is it anything goes ? I have noticed just by reading threads/posts on here that they are various chassis,hop ups available now days. Basically what's allowed, what's not?

Chequered Flag Racing 05-02-2012 09:18 PM

Rules
http://brca.org/?q=sections/subsecti...les-2011/13572

esc now allow for those that can run 'blinky'

all chassis components must be Mardave but think you'll get away with different bumper, ball joints & ball studs but that's about it

Andyp 05-02-2012 09:45 PM

Cheers for the link, basically anything the vrxce has?

The only downer is most of my brushed electrics I have are old but maybe when they were first bought exceed the rrp limit!

Will have to have a dig around and see what I can come up with.

Chequered Flag Racing 05-02-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyp (Post 617086)
Cheers for the link, basically anything the vrxce has?

correct

Chequered Flag Racing 14-02-2012 05:11 PM

the track

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...33478122_n.jpg

crazyken76 14-02-2012 07:14 PM

looks a good track a lot of bends

mr emily 15-02-2012 07:07 PM

Mardaves
 
Are the Mardaves running on Saturday??

Chequered Flag Racing 17-02-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr emily (Post 621333)
Are the Mardaves running on Saturday??

YES :thumbsup: & Sunday

Last I heard there were 17/18 booked in. That maybe for both days or over both days, not sure

Chequered Flag Racing 17-02-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chequered Flag Racing (Post 614724)
Mardave's at the TRCC National

I have two I can loan out if one would like to race one.

Both cars booked for Saturday. :thumbsup:

Both cars available for Sunday.
:confused: as to why no TRCC members have come forward to race


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com