oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Maritime Raceway (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Please help by voting (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93096)

Maritime 10-02-2012 09:34 PM

Please help by voting
 
Dear racers

Please see class poll in the general thread

Please vote as this will help in the setup of the club

Thank you

Maritime Racing

MHeadling 10-02-2012 10:10 PM

I'v had a vote Ian, 2wd for me.

I voted 2wd as I like driving 2wd as its not an expensive class to run, just rear tyres to be honest the staggers on the front last for ages. 2wd is a very rewarding class to drive, when you get it right! lol

I'v been going to a few carpet based clubs, Taplow, Surrey and they have a mix of all classes you have mentioned, 2wd, 4wd, SC

From what I have seen, 2wd is most popular followed by 4wd and SC up next. Normally 2/3/4 heats of 2wd, 1/2 heats of 4wd and a heat of SC trucks.

But each club and area is different, you'll have to see how it goes!

I as well as many others are looking forward to the Off road track, if its anything like the TC track/facilitys you'll be onto a winner :thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com