oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   FOR SALE Tamiya F104 pro new build & hopups (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94183)

grayslick 21-02-2012 08:30 PM

Tamiya F104 pro new build & hopups
 
5 Attachment(s)
This is a new built F104 pro with the following hopups-

RC F104 Alum Servo Mount L/R 54203
RC F104 Aluminum Pivot Post 54169
RC F104 Aluminum Motor Mount - Right/Left 54166
RC F104 Carbon Rear Shaft 54162

HiTec steering servo fitted too

I was planning to run this at my local club but think I'm going to stick with my F109 for the time being.

£129.61

payment via paypal goods, UK shipping cost will be around £9

I have been trading on ebay for 10 years as grayslick

Any questions feel free to PM me


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com