Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pinussen
Forum: General Car Talk 01-08-2011
Replies: 62
Views: 20,196
Posted By pinussen
Hi, I think I have finally got a good setup...

Hi,

I think I have finally got a good setup of the ball diffs. This is how I have them now:

Normal outrunners, Bfast copper shim, Bfast ring, Caster Ceramic balls, Steel gear. The screw has...
Forum: General Car Talk 21-07-2011
Replies: 62
Views: 20,196
Posted By pinussen
Where can you buy the gear boxes? Gear...

Where can you buy the gear boxes?

Gear diffs might be a good backup, just found that I had crushed/ground down the pressure plate balls in one of my diffs :( Have to wait for delivery from Bfast...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com