Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hampti
Forum: Yokomo 10-07-2013
Replies: 12
Views: 2,604
Posted By hampti
Dex210 rears will fit on mr2 with these kit?...

Dex210 rears will fit on mr2 with these kit? Really? Do you have a part number for it?
Tia
Forum: Team Durango 20-01-2013
Replies: 19
Views: 2,309
Posted By hampti
Cheap shops for TD spare parts

Hi. Where do you buy spare parts for your cars. Which are cheap shops for this and option parts? I only knew amain.
Cheers and tia
Forum: I Made This ! 18-01-2013
Replies: 79
Views: 13,551
Posted By hampti
Hello mate. I would need 4 sets for the durango...

Hello mate. I would need 4 sets for the durango big bores. How much would is it included shipping to austria and do you accept paypal?
Kind regards
Forum: Team Associated 30-09-2012
Replies: 139
Views: 30,063
Posted By hampti
Looks really nice but what we want is a new...

Looks really nice but what we want is a new B4.1..... Hopefully they bring out a new 2WD in the next few months.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com