Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: flintstone
Forum: Vintage RC 03-04-2014
Replies: 3
Views: 1,150
Posted By flintstone
Thank you for your reply. sorted it. I guess...

Thank you for your reply. sorted it. I guess 3.30am is the wrong time to notice the shaft isn't fully Inserted into the bearing. a fresh pair of eyes spotted it straight away.

I will post some...
Forum: Vintage RC 03-04-2014
Replies: 3
Views: 1,150
Posted By flintstone
optima gearbox

Hi. can anyone please help me? I'm rebuilding my koysho optima and within 10 minutes have ran into difficulties. when I have assembled the gearbox the shaft for the final pinion seams too long and...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com