Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DesertForce
Forum: Wanted 29-06-2015
Replies: 0
Views: 463
Posted By DesertForce
Team Xray T4 , electrics, remote etc

Hi guys,

As per title: I am looking for a Team Xray T4 , all electrics, including a Harry Transponder and a remote system. Preferably Futaba or similar.

If you have a comparable 10th 4wd...
Forum: Newcastle RC Racers 17-06-2015
Replies: 8
Views: 3,936
Posted By DesertForce
There isn't any immediate danger of that. Never...

There isn't any immediate danger of that. Never got on with Buggies. A Truggy on the other hand.... :)
Forum: Newcastle RC Racers 16-06-2015
Replies: 8
Views: 3,936
Posted By DesertForce
Yes, I would appreciate that. However, I am not...

Yes, I would appreciate that. However, I am not sure yet if I can make next Monday.
Forum: Newcastle RC Racers 16-06-2015
Replies: 8
Views: 3,936
Posted By DesertForce
Aye, I am looking to join you guys. You are...

Aye,

I am looking to join you guys. You are local to me and when I came by to have a look how you guys handle your meets I liked what I saw :). I am considering everything atm as I sold off all my...
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 16-06-2015
Replies: 8
Views: 2,452
Posted By DesertForce
I see. I am, however, unable to find these...

I see. I am, however, unable to find these anywhere? Maybe I am just a little thick. I am not wanting to buy a car and then realise that I cannot get any spares anywhere? In this case I cannot even...
Forum: Newcastle RC Racers 09-06-2015
Replies: 8
Views: 3,936
Posted By DesertForce
Which Touring Car?

Hi guys.

I am thinking of getting a 10th scale Touring Car setup and was wondering what cars you guys are racing? What is a decent, competitive and reliable setup to start with?

Thanks in...
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 08-06-2015
Replies: 8
Views: 2,452
Posted By DesertForce
That would help, lol. 4WD Touring Cars

That would help, lol. 4WD Touring Cars
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 08-06-2015
Replies: 8
Views: 2,452
Posted By DesertForce
10th indoor chassis

Hi guys,

I am new to 10th scale indoor racing and was wondering what you guys would recommend as a good, solid, competitive 10th scale brushless indoor racer?
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com