oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Jonesy
Forum:
1/18th & Micro stuff
03-04-2011
Replies:
11
lwb chassis where??
Views:
1,927
Posted By
Jonesy
Hi Paul I've replied to your PM on UKMRC...
Hi Paul
I've replied to your PM on UKMRC just now in relation to the Chassis. Apologies for the delay I've been off 1/10th racing today down in Coventry
Thanks
Andy
Forum:
1/18th & Micro stuff
01-04-2011
Replies:
0
My National Series Thanks
Views:
1,027
Posted By
Jonesy
My National Series Thanks
As the title says really I'd like to thank every single one of you for entering and participating in this years National Series. Let's be honest, the majority of us (myself included) have had ups and...
Forum:
1/18th & Micro stuff
01-04-2011
Replies:
0
Last Micro National Report - Ardent Raceway
Views:
1,154
Posted By
Jonesy
Last Micro National Report - Ardent Raceway
There is one up on the attached thread, go take a look - I won :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
http://www.uk-microrc.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=16529
Forum:
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
01-04-2011
Replies:
8
National commentary
Views:
18,548
Posted By
Jonesy
I've been asked to do some again and I'm more...
I've been asked to do some again and I'm more than happy too, helps for me to pass the day / weekend plus myself, DC and Sleigh had some very good feedback last year so I'm sure we can keep you guys...
Forum:
Oswestry Radio Car Club
20-03-2011
Replies:
16
Oswestry Track Readiness Days
Views:
3,795
Posted By
Jonesy
Glad it well guys, apologies I couldn't make it I...
Glad it well guys, apologies I couldn't make it I can't get the family away from the Welsh Mountain Zoo....
Forum:
Oswestry Radio Car Club
17-03-2011
Replies:
16
Oswestry Track Readiness Days
Views:
3,795
Posted By
Jonesy
Just to confirm (as per my e-mail) I should...
Just to confirm (as per my e-mail) I should hopefully be there on Sunday to help out. I am already out and about on Saturday sorry
Forum:
General Race Chat
13-03-2011
Replies:
4
Congrats Amish!!!
Views:
1,403
Posted By
Jonesy
Good skill Fat Jesus :thumbsup:
Good skill Fat Jesus :thumbsup:
Forum:
Mid South
06-03-2011
Replies:
64
BRCA Mid South Regional dates - 2011
Views:
16,580
Posted By
Jonesy
Cheers John :thumbsup:
Cheers John :thumbsup:
Forum:
Mid South
06-03-2011
Replies:
64
BRCA Mid South Regional dates - 2011
Views:
16,580
Posted By
Jonesy
Hi guys I've entered for Stotfold but I'm...
Hi guys
I've entered for Stotfold but I'm not looking at scoring points in the Mid South Region, there was no where to note this though, who needs to know this?
Forum:
Wanted
13-02-2011
Replies:
0
LRP Shark Parts Needed / Full Car Wanted
Views:
1,395
Posted By
Jonesy
LRP Shark Parts Needed / Full Car Wanted
Evening all,
To top up my spares I am after the following:
- Full LRP Shark I can use to butcher for spares!
Failing getting the Full Shark I am after the following bits:
- Rear and Front...
Forum:
1/18th & Micro stuff
13-02-2011
Replies:
10
Hereford - BRCA Micro National - Sunday 6th March
Views:
2,404
Posted By
Jonesy
Do it Bav
Do it Bav
Forum:
West Bridgford Model Car Club
10-02-2011
Replies:
5
Regional pre-booking is now open
Views:
2,447
Posted By
Jonesy
Hi Sarah It's all in the handbook!! ...
Hi Sarah
It's all in the handbook!! Basically you are graded F1-F5 in 1/10th Off Road depending on your finishing positions in last years Regional and National Series. You therefore would come...
Forum:
1/18th & Micro stuff
04-02-2011
Replies:
0
Swansea Micro National (6th Feb) - Blogging Updates
Views:
1,294
Posted By
Jonesy
Swansea Micro National (6th Feb) - Blogging Updates
Evening all,
As always I'll be updating my blog as best I can on the day, primarily with how I'm doing of course but there will be snapshots of overall positions etc. Please feel free to check...
Forum:
General Race Chat
04-02-2011
Replies:
0
Swansea Micro National (Sun 6th) - Blogging Updates
Views:
675
Posted By
Jonesy
Swansea Micro National (Sun 6th) - Blogging Updates
Evening all,
As always I'll be updating my blog as best I can on the day, primarily with how I'm doing of course but there will be snapshots of overall positions etc. Please feel free to check...
Forum:
News
30-01-2011
Replies:
21
Phat Bodies OPTIMUS for the Carisma 14B
Views:
8,577
Posted By
Jonesy
Can your dad bring me one to Swansea please mate?...
Can your dad bring me one to Swansea please mate? Can't wait to get my hands one of them!!
Forum:
oOple Talk
27-01-2011
Replies:
8
Oople page doesn't seem to load
Views:
1,650
Posted By
Jonesy
Why would you wait for 10 minutes! I would have...
Why would you wait for 10 minutes! I would have got bored / annoyed / distracted by then!
Forum:
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
24-01-2011
Replies:
91
BWOC 2011
Views:
46,974
Posted By
Jonesy
Top ten 2wd are on earlier on this thread ...
Top ten 2wd are on earlier on this thread
Top ten 4wd finishing positions were:
Ellis Stafford
Tony Truman
Phil Sleigh
Simon Moss
Andy Jones
Keith Robertson
James Helliwell
Forum:
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
22-01-2011
Replies:
91
BWOC 2011
Views:
46,974
Posted By
Jonesy
Final Top 10 finishing was: Danny McGee ...
Final Top 10 finishing was:
Danny McGee
Tom Yardy
Lloyd Storey
Tony Truman
Phil Sleigh
Ellis Stafford
Andy Jones :thumbsup:
David Poulter
Forum:
General Race Chat
22-01-2011
Replies:
12
Racing Blog
Views:
2,224
Posted By
Jonesy
Just finished updating with all of today's action...
Just finished updating with all of today's action from Hereford! Check it out!
Forum:
General Race Chat
20-01-2011
Replies:
12
Racing Blog
Views:
2,224
Posted By
Jonesy
For those who are not attending this weekends...
For those who are not attending this weekends BRCA BWOC at Hereford or are interested I'll be updating my blog throughout the weekend. I will try to do it after every round time permitting! I hear...
Forum:
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
19-01-2011
Replies:
91
BWOC 2011
Views:
46,974
Posted By
Jonesy
In terms of your BRCA Card, we had a Micro...
In terms of your BRCA Card, we had a Micro National on the 9th January and as Entries Officer I advised all entrants to e-mail Jacqui (not sure of the e-mail address). Jacqui was happy to respond to...
Forum:
10th Off Road Events
15-01-2011
Replies:
390
petit rc
Views:
58,597
Posted By
Jonesy
One of the main reasons I have not attended the...
One of the main reasons I have not attended the event!!
Also loving the look of the heatlist!! Some seriously mis-placed drivers throughout!!!
On a different note I hope you all have a good...
Forum:
1/18th & Micro stuff
12-01-2011
Replies:
4
Rc18mt
Views:
1,280
Posted By
Jonesy
Hi Ryan Also pop over and register on the...
Hi Ryan
Also pop over and register on the UKs only dedicated Micro Forum http://www.uk-microrc.co.uk/forum/index.php and ask the questions, someone will point you in the right direction
As...
Forum:
General Race Chat
11-01-2011
Replies:
152
Poll:
What year did you first start racing?
Views:
25,289
Posted By
Jonesy
Started in June 1990 with a Firedragon when I was...
Started in June 1990 with a Firedragon when I was 8. I've been doing BRCA Off-Road Nationals since about 1995 and haven't stopped since.
Forum:
General Race Chat
10-01-2011
Replies:
12
Racing Blog
Views:
2,224
Posted By
Jonesy
£2 per month and it's a deal!!!
£2 per month and it's a deal!!!
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
01:40 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com