Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 251 to 275 of 470
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 49 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: kartstuffer
Forum: Ireland 23-10-2012
Replies: 262
Views: 36,065
Posted By kartstuffer
Yep thats the one , I think a variation of this...

Yep thats the one ,
I think a variation of this could be done ,what do you think??:D
Forum: Ireland 23-10-2012
Replies: 262
Views: 36,065
Posted By kartstuffer
Hi No this is not it. There is a new...

Hi
No this is not it.
There is a new permament track just laid ,sorry i`m not more computer literate .
Look on oople maratime raceway off road wars rd 1 report .
It was only submitted today....
Forum: Ireland 23-10-2012
Replies: 262
Views: 36,065
Posted By kartstuffer
Just had a look at the new Maratime track ,Don`t...

Just had a look at the new Maratime track ,Don`t know how to link it but it`s on oople , what do you think.Wall of death at btm right hand corner and crossover in the middle to avoid hesd to head on...
Forum: Ireland 23-10-2012
Replies: 262
Views: 36,065
Posted By kartstuffer
I know youre not pointing fingers ( just because...

I know youre not pointing fingers ( just because I have been moaning about the track from day 1).I am also not pointing fingers as you guys did a great job putting it all together I just feel that...
Forum: Ireland 22-10-2012
Replies: 262
Views: 36,065
Posted By kartstuffer
If those two get any quicker i will be back in...

If those two get any quicker i will be back in Clubman and let them go mod ! or else i will be resigned to mechanic my fingers aren`t as quick as theres.
Keith (if you pay the monthly fee )and want...
Forum: Ireland 22-10-2012
Replies: 262
Views: 36,065
Posted By kartstuffer
Yes I agree with that but the point I am talking...

Yes I agree with that but the point I am talking about is the up ramps in particular being at such an angle and length that when the front of a car hits it and compresses the suspension and then the...
Forum: Ireland 22-10-2012
Replies: 262
Views: 36,065
Posted By kartstuffer
Minis at the Naul

We tried a mini yesterday on the astro and it was fine with Sch mini spike tyres on touring car rims rims so if anyone is interested in racing minis contact the club or come along to try one on any...
Forum: Ireland 22-10-2012
Replies: 262
Views: 36,065
Posted By kartstuffer
Yes a great days racing with 20 drivers & not all...

Yes a great days racing with 20 drivers & not all regulars there. Now I don`t want to sound like i`m complaining because i`m not ( those who set it up and built the track have done a great job) ,but...
Forum: General Race Chat 16-10-2012
Replies: 23
Views: 4,795
Posted By kartstuffer
I got some hk shorties to try and so far the only...

I got some hk shorties to try and so far the only problem i had was with customs (duty + vat) who say that they stop everything that comes from hobby king because they put false inv prices on the...
Forum: Ireland 14-10-2012
Replies: 262
Views: 36,065
Posted By kartstuffer
A good turnout to-day with A,B,& C finals in...

A good turnout to-day with A,B,& C finals in clubman & some great racing.
All getting ready for round 1 of the winter championship starting next Sunday.:thumbsup:
Forum: Team Durango 04-10-2012
Replies: 17
Views: 1,520
Posted By kartstuffer
6.5 orion,24/87 with orion r10 base setup & orion...

6.5 orion,24/87 with orion r10 base setup & orion 90c battery & it is smoother & cooler with this gearing than when running a lower pinion (seems wrong but it works)
Forum: Ireland 04-10-2012
Replies: 262
Views: 36,065
Posted By kartstuffer
Yes, thanks to all who put the track together (...

Yes, thanks to all who put the track together ( and its warmer than last year) just a little tweaking i think to make it flow a little more.( tabletop on a corner ?)
Well done guys:D
Forum: Ireland 28-09-2012
Replies: 123
Views: 64,227
Posted By kartstuffer
should have looked at the post above first :blush:

should have looked at the post above first :blush:
Forum: Ireland 28-09-2012
Replies: 123
Views: 64,227
Posted By kartstuffer
Are all the guys sorted for a lift out on Sunday...

Are all the guys sorted for a lift out on Sunday ? Tony,Paul ,Simon?
If not give me a call or PM & we should be able to sort something out.
Looking fwd to sunday ,What time anyone.
Ivan
Forum: Team Durango 28-09-2012
Replies: 50
Views: 33,303
Posted By kartstuffer
Andrew,:cry: can you please check the post again...

Andrew,:cry: can you please check the post again at your end or give me the info on dates you say the parts were posted as i have checked with post and customs here in Ireland again and they confirm...
Forum: Team Durango 27-09-2012
Replies: 15
Views: 5,371
Posted By kartstuffer
It dosent really matter which model you have they...

It dosent really matter which model you have they are all basically the same from 2010 on.All I would reccomend to make it bulletproof in order of prefrence are
alloy servo saver
alloy rear diff...
Forum: Team Durango 25-09-2012
Replies: 15
Views: 5,371
Posted By kartstuffer
lso dina kck p blocks. I thnk an origional 410...

lso dina kck p blocks.
I thnk an origional 410 full fat would be better value than a v3(more alloy inc):)
Forum: Team Durango 25-09-2012
Replies: 22
Views: 3,384
Posted By kartstuffer
I tried this on grass in rear drive only and it...

I tried this on grass in rear drive only and it wasnt great .
Just took the shafts and g box out, Lack of rear grip.
Forum: Ireland 20-09-2012
Replies: 4
Views: 2,020
Posted By kartstuffer
Yeah i just got caught out as well .2 batteries...

Yeah i just got caught out as well .2 batteries and there still in customs.
An post told me they hold everything from hobby king as they always give false docs to customs. :cry:
Forum: Ireland 14-09-2012
Replies: 158
Views: 24,806
Posted By kartstuffer
Hey Dave you getting a 1/10th again. New venue...

Hey Dave you getting a 1/10th again. New venue open soon so we can continue our own fight.
It was good crack last year.:thumbsup:
Forum: Ireland 14-09-2012
Replies: 158
Views: 24,806
Posted By kartstuffer
Thats funny , two guys i know were rung up the...

Thats funny , two guys i know were rung up the day before R3 Navan and told not to bother coming as they would not get a race!
Forum: Ireland 14-09-2012
Replies: 158
Views: 24,806
Posted By kartstuffer
As this will be the last race this year at lucan...

As this will be the last race this year at lucan are all regulars aware that there is an open class on the day where non championship drivers can race , just be there before 10 to enter .
No real...
Forum: Ireland 14-09-2012
Replies: 158
Views: 24,806
Posted By kartstuffer
I assume if you want to go and practice it`s a...

I assume if you want to go and practice it`s a case of just driving around where the grass is cut without any markers etc.
If i get a chance i will drop by tonite on my way home ( if i can get away...
Forum: Ireland 13-09-2012
Replies: 158
Views: 24,806
Posted By kartstuffer
I assume as its a public park you can go there...

I assume as its a public park you can go there whenever you want!!! As people did last week.
Forum: Ireland 12-09-2012
Replies: 158
Views: 24,806
Posted By kartstuffer
Whose going on Sunday ?????

Whose going on Sunday ?????
Showing results 251 to 275 of 470

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com