Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 47 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: qatmix
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 24-10-2012
Replies: 5
Views: 1,627
Posted By qatmix
The 3racing CS drift sport is the best entry...

The 3racing CS drift sport is the best entry level true drifter.

http://os.3racing.hk/carkits_web.php?carkits_web_key=18

It's also going to be available in the UK for £130 and it's already out...
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 23-10-2012
Replies: 10
Views: 1,958
Posted By qatmix
They also have the LRP chassis here ...

They also have the LRP chassis here

http://www.conrad-uk.com/ce/en/product/238699/LRP-Electronic-110-electric-street-model-car-S10-Blast-Club-Racer-4WD-S10-ARR/1202185&ref=list

This 'should' be...
Forum: I Made This ! 22-10-2012
Replies: 7
Views: 1,973
Posted By qatmix
Cheers for the reply guys Basically its a...

Cheers for the reply guys

Basically its a carbon V12 chassis plate. My lad used it out on the street and the front it pretty worn. I will look at a cheap epoxy just to stop it coming away more.
Forum: I Made This ! 22-10-2012
Replies: 7
Views: 1,973
Posted By qatmix
How to fix delaminated Carbon

Hi All

My Chassis has worn at the front, and some of the layers of carbon have come away. Is superglue the only fix? or should I use something else?

Thanks
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 17-10-2012
Replies: 10
Views: 1,958
Posted By qatmix
If buying new, then you can get an Ansmann ARE-2...

If buying new, then you can get an Ansmann ARE-2 kit. They are actually not that bad for starting out. They are also pretty strong.

You are stuffed if you want to buy anything else new for that...
Forum: Wanted 10-10-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 824
Posted By qatmix
TRF415 parts / old roller

Hi all

As my lad is racing my old 415, I am looking for spares. Specifically lower / upper decks. I might also be interested in incomplete rollers or other parts that are knocking about.

Used...
Forum: Tamiya 08-10-2012
Replies: 3
Views: 2,724
Posted By qatmix
A guy at our club bought one recently. It goes...

A guy at our club bought one recently. It goes fantastically at our club (indoor carpet), it beats the cats, B44's etc Although we aint typical of a normal buggy club. (We race onroad mainly).

Its...
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 05-10-2012
Replies: 4
Views: 1,170
Posted By qatmix
Our club uses geckos they are superb, and last...

Our club uses geckos they are superb, and last ages.
Forum: The PlayGround 28-09-2012
Replies: 48
Views: 8,411
Posted By qatmix
Personally I think its great. Merc will ensure...

Personally I think its great. Merc will ensure Hamilton has a great car, they are one of the best placed teams for the 2014 shift in regulations and Hamilton will be the key driver, ready to bring...
Forum: Mardave 26-09-2012
Replies: 10
Views: 2,261
Posted By qatmix
I do now :) I still take my v10 out for a...

I do now :)

I still take my v10 out for a spin. I do need some more rear tyres for it though.
Forum: General Race Chat 25-09-2012
Replies: 24
Views: 2,776
Posted By qatmix
I dont think there is anything wrong with people...

I dont think there is anything wrong with people highlighting problems, thats how people / clubs improve.

Having a go at the organiser, and being negative is not on however. I've been racing for...
Forum: Wanted 16-09-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 731
Posted By qatmix
Manta ray / top force spares

Hi all

Does anyone have a spare front shock tower, or even an old used chassis I can use for spares.

Ta
C
Forum: Tamiya 16-09-2012
Replies: 23
Views: 7,092
Posted By qatmix
Tamiya have announced 1/10RC Asuterion (XV-01T)...

Tamiya have announced 1/10RC Asuterion (XV-01T) which hopefully is their 4wd short course truck.
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 11-09-2012
Replies: 12
Views: 2,505
Posted By qatmix
My TRF417 is the best TC I have ever owned. Its...

My TRF417 is the best TC I have ever owned. Its rapid, pretty neutral to drive and also is very strong and reliable.

I have heard very good things about the TA06 also.

Tamiya's have now become...
Forum: Vintage RC 10-09-2012
Replies: 27
TC
Views: 3,692
Posted By qatmix
I was messing about with one of my TRF414's the...

I was messing about with one of my TRF414's the other day. Although it was a bit of a problem trying to fit my lipo saddles in it.
Forum: Tamiya 09-09-2012
Replies: 2
Views: 2,331
Posted By qatmix
Rc champ or Colin Bliss Models, you can also...

Rc champ or Colin Bliss Models, you can also easily get the cheaper 3racing version of eBay.

How have you managed to damage the motor mounts?
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 09-09-2012
Replies: 12
Views: 2,505
Posted By qatmix
The serpent is a much more modern chassis than...

The serpent is a much more modern chassis than the Mi1. It will be the faster car although check for parts availability as Serpents are not always easy to get spares for.

The Schumacher will be...
Forum: Wanted 06-09-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 561
Posted By qatmix
Cheap buggy / off roader / lunchbox etc

Hi All

A guy at work, is after dabbling with an RC car, whilst walking his dog etc.

Just thought I would ask if anyone got a cheap as chips Buggy like an old Tamiya etc preferably £40 or less....
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 04-09-2012
Replies: 4
Views: 2,130
Posted By qatmix
Urmston in Manchester is up North and races Oval.

Urmston in Manchester is up North and races Oval.
Forum: Wanted 03-09-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 821
Posted By qatmix
cheap as chips Brushed esc

Hi All

I'm after a cheap brushed esc (with reverse). It will only be used with a silvercan for a beginner.

Thanks
Forum: Electrics 17-08-2012
Replies: 2
Views: 2,245
Posted By qatmix
Scanner Servos

Just a quick one to say I have bought two of these servo's and they have both died with only a few runs.. Last night the second one went pop.. in spectacular fashion as it went hot and started to...
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 13-08-2012
Replies: 6
Views: 2,122
Posted By qatmix
Go to your local club and see which is the most...

Go to your local club and see which is the most popular. Popular cars mean there will be a lot of set-up advice and spares knocking around.

Both cars are good. At our club I would say the X-rays...
Forum: North West 13-08-2012
Replies: 32
Views: 7,612
Posted By qatmix
Sorry to hear that. The problem I have is that...

Sorry to hear that. The problem I have is that Urmston RC is on Weds and they have a summer championship. A few guys were talking about the club as its up the road, so they might pop in from time to...
Forum: General Race Chat 01-08-2012
Replies: 5
Views: 1,147
Posted By qatmix
I would back up what is said above. A silvercan...

I would back up what is said above. A silvercan and basic speedo is all you need to get started. I hated maintaing the motors etc so Brushless were a godsend, and obviously much cheaper in the long...
Forum: North West 16-07-2012
Replies: 32
Views: 7,612
Posted By qatmix
I will pop down and take a look, it sounds...

I will pop down and take a look, it sounds interesting.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com