Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 251 to 275 of 401
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: martgifford
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 11-04-2012
Replies: 7
Views: 1,913
Posted By martgifford
That is one thing that attracted me to off-road....

That is one thing that attracted me to off-road. Touring cars do seems so much more effort
Forum: Wanted 11-04-2012
Replies: 21
Views: 3,988
Posted By martgifford
If I were you. I would send him a message...

If I were you. I would send him a message explaining to him that it has been reported to the police and quote the crime reference. It is theft by finding. If I was him I would then just return the...
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 10-04-2012
Replies: 7
Views: 1,913
Posted By martgifford
I owned a TC5 MI4LP but never ever raced them...

I owned a TC5 MI4LP but never ever raced them really. I just want a TC4 as I still think it is uber cool

13.5. Makes sense. I saw a few people ask for rollout for tourer with it. That just saved...
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 09-04-2012
Replies: 7
Views: 1,913
Posted By martgifford
Touring car advice....

I am buying a touring car against my better judgement for club racing. I amn buying a TC4FT as I wanted one when I was much younger and so my heart rules my head.

But

With all the changes...
Forum: Wanted 06-04-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 752
Posted By martgifford
TC shell / Rubber Competition Tyres

Custom in good condition shell or new clear shell- need it a good price
Rubber comp touring tyres - Sorex. Whatever the standard rubber tyres now

Pm any touring stuff got
Forum: Wanted 03-04-2012
Replies: 3
Views: 875
Posted By martgifford
Cheap Touring Roller

Not too fussed in regards to how new the car is. Must be cheap so talking sub 100. Anything considered.
Forum: For Sale 03-04-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 1,504
Posted By martgifford
Clear out - Savox 1251, BMax upgrades, Brushless Esc, LRP X12 8.5t +More

Clear out, please have a little look

SOLD Bmax4 Rare 5mm Carbon Front + Rear Shock Mounts - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93609
Reduced to £15 posted (cost £40)...
Forum: Wanted 26-03-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 1,228
Posted By martgifford
TLR 22

Must be great value for money. Need for a spare car so with or without spares considered. Paypal waiting.

email [email protected]
Forum: Team Losi Racing 15-03-2012
Replies: 8
Views: 3,499
Posted By martgifford
I have noticed that it all goes in cycles....

I have noticed that it all goes in cycles. Previously 22 were being sold every single day on oople about 2 months ago. All I see now is Durangos for sale. Soon it will be the Centro....
Forum: Team Losi Racing 15-03-2012
Replies: 8
Views: 3,499
Posted By martgifford
+1 on the robustness of the car. I raced the car...

+1 on the robustness of the car. I raced the car for about 4 packs, outdoor, practising against my mates 22, and bashing him about and we broke literally nothing.
I have been one of those people...
Forum: General Race Chat 05-03-2012
Replies: 61
Views: 8,122
Posted By martgifford
Exactly. I will not use anyone else

Exactly. I will not use anyone else
Forum: General Race Chat 05-03-2012
Replies: 13
Views: 2,281
Posted By martgifford
+1. They are really nice and long-lasting

+1. They are really nice and long-lasting
Forum: General Race Chat 05-03-2012
Replies: 100
Views: 23,541
Posted By martgifford
These give me inspiration to build my own track....

These give me inspiration to build my own track. Looks great fun
Forum: General Race Chat 04-03-2012
Replies: 36
Views: 4,096
Posted By martgifford
I agree with you. You are correct,...

I agree with you.



You are correct, it is my fault for trusting previous feedback and sending payment as gift. However people are interested as it helps other people keep safe and sometimes...
Forum: Eden Park Raceway 04-03-2012
Replies: 6
Views: 1,779
Posted By martgifford
Steve I am on night shift but will pop down later...

Steve I am on night shift but will pop down later in the afternoon to have a nose and help out as I will only be getting moaned at by the wife.
Forum: General Race Chat 04-03-2012
Replies: 10
Views: 1,873
Posted By martgifford
Awesome cheers Martin for doing that. I got an...

Awesome cheers Martin for doing that. I got an email of him today so fingers crossed it is resolved

Cheers
Forum: General Race Chat 03-03-2012
Replies: 10
Views: 1,873
Posted By martgifford
Gift payment - 11 days ago. I would imagine Gav...

Gift payment - 11 days ago. I would imagine Gav might be in the same boat. He clearly exist, has good feedback, friends etc. just want someone to nudge him to get back to us as we are left in the...
Forum: General Race Chat 03-03-2012
Replies: 10
Views: 1,873
Posted By martgifford
Hi Gav, I am desperate for him to contact...

Hi Gav,

I am desperate for him to contact me. I spent a lot of money with the guy. If its 50 quid I could swallow it but Its a lot more then that. I was hoping one of his oopłe friends could...
Forum: General Race Chat 03-03-2012
Replies: 61
Views: 8,122
Posted By martgifford
That is why JE spares is great. As I have full...

That is why JE spares is great. As I have full confidence if I had a problem they would sort it. Other shops I have dealt with have been so poor in rectifying problems.
Forum: General Race Chat 02-03-2012
Replies: 7
Views: 2,086
Posted By martgifford
+1 By far the best site and service since...

+1 By far the best site and service since Microtech
Forum: Electrics 27-02-2012
Replies: 8
Views: 4,836
Posted By martgifford
Thanks guys explains a lot. Makes me think why on...

Thanks guys explains a lot. Makes me think why on earth did I buy a flipping generator. I will research a little more.

Any suggestions for a good charger. As I imagine these are super important...
Forum: For Sale 27-02-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 1,118
Posted By martgifford
Losi 22 and ZX5 Custom Shells on the bay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/rc_car_partz/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

PM me an offer if you want me to end them and avoid dread pp fees.

Thanks
Forum: For Sale 27-02-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 784
Posted By martgifford
Durango/Schumacher Wheels - perfect for C4,B4,X6, Cougar etc

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93610
Forum: For Sale 27-02-2012
Replies: 0
SOLD Spek RX
Views: 765
Posted By martgifford
Spek RX

SR300 - £28 posted, buyer pays fees or gift

Includes bind plug

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/1341/parts002i.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/parts002i.jpg/)
Forum: For Sale 27-02-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 656
Posted By martgifford
Scanner Servo - Metal Geared/Ball Raced

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93187

Servo - 1 has sold - 1 left. Grab a bargain

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3858/p1020510l.jpg...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 401

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com