oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
racingdwarf
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
05-05-2015
Replies:
11
Interesting control tire for IFMAR worlds
Views:
3,886
Posted By
racingdwarf
I won't be moved, nasty green stuff:lol: ...
I won't be moved, nasty green stuff:lol:
plastic grass is for lamb chops in the butchers window!
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
04-05-2015
Replies:
11
Interesting control tire for IFMAR worlds
Views:
3,886
Posted By
racingdwarf
The wide stagger rib was announced some time ago...
The wide stagger rib was announced some time ago for 4wd cars I think, Im not doing 4wd at min so not paid it much attention but I think people are using them.
As for the track for worlds, I have...
Forum:
General Race Chat
04-05-2015
Replies:
29
Facebook?
Views:
4,319
Posted By
racingdwarf
Yep really easy to know how the internet works,...
Yep really easy to know how the internet works, nothing is private!
Forum:
General Race Chat
04-05-2015
Replies:
29
Facebook?
Views:
4,319
Posted By
racingdwarf
I agree, I hate face book rest of my family are...
I agree, I hate face book rest of my family are glued to it poxy thing. I am thinking of joining but turn all privacy settings up so I don't get all those messages etc about people I went to school...
Forum:
SERPENT
01-05-2015
Replies:
75
Serpent Spyder SRX-4
Views:
29,269
Posted By
racingdwarf
Yer I was thinking the same, like the look of it...
Yer I was thinking the same, like the look of it but from above posts looked to be March release, now may no sign and no news on serpent site.
Forum:
The PlayGround
28-04-2015
Replies:
6
Ebay Selling Advice
Views:
2,940
Posted By
racingdwarf
I think its you who could report him as a non...
I think its you who could report him as a non payer.
If you were selling in auction format and your listing was honest & accurate, you answered all the question he asked with out deviating from...
Forum:
East of England
25-04-2015
Replies:
0
NBC regional weather
Views:
3,850
Posted By
racingdwarf
NBC regional weather
The track drains well, we have had no rain for the last 2weeks so it should take tonights rain no problems and to be honest it was so dry up there the track will will be better for some water. we are...
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
25-04-2015
Replies:
0
Regional
Views:
865
Posted By
racingdwarf
Regional
Just to remind anyone who was thinking of booking in tomorrow early start, be at track for 7.30! with BRCA membership card just incase you don't know by now.
Forum:
East of England
25-04-2015
Replies:
5
Getting to Norfolk Buggy Club
Views:
4,197
Posted By
racingdwarf
I live in the next village from the road works,...
I live in the next village from the road works, the diversion is nothing to worry about, takes about 3min early sunday morning! really folks not even worth worrying about, just follow the signs!
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
23-04-2015
Replies:
1
The Weather for Sunday
Views:
1,005
Posted By
racingdwarf
Yer that figures, nothing can be done about it...
Yer that figures, nothing can be done about it tho:bored:
Forum:
Mid EAST
20-04-2015
Replies:
7
A1 4wd Regional
Views:
2,474
Posted By
racingdwarf
Face plant
Face plant
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
16-04-2015
Replies:
2
work party this sunday
Views:
1,132
Posted By
racingdwarf
work party this sunday
Hi all
Myself, JCB,Craig,Dan and a few others are heading down to the track sunday to get things sorted for next weekend regional! Good news the weather looks ok….bad news the porta loo needs...
Forum:
East of England
13-04-2015
Replies:
2
Booking in for round 1 @NBC
Views:
11,934
Posted By
racingdwarf
Thought I had better make all aware that we will...
Thought I had better make all aware that we will be running RC4 timing at NBC regional.
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
07-04-2015
Replies:
4
SUNDAY12th April Meeting
Views:
1,236
Posted By
racingdwarf
SUNDAY12th April Meeting
This is important for anyone who has been looking at our club dates, our next meeting will not be held on the grass track being used for the 1st regional on the 26th of this month so if your planning...
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
07-04-2015
Replies:
1
racing this Sunday
Views:
977
Posted By
racingdwarf
Yes BUT and it's a big one for some, we will be...
Yes BUT and it's a big one for some, we will be on the DIRT track as the grass track will not be finished in time!!!! so anyone planning on attending for practice for the regional will be...
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
28-03-2015
Replies:
4
Weather 29th March!
Views:
1,303
Posted By
racingdwarf
yer,that's just the thing,if I call it off...
yer,that's just the thing,if I call it off tonight forecast will be totally wrong and weather will be fine= bad call:rolleyes:
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
28-03-2015
Replies:
4
Weather 29th March!
Views:
1,303
Posted By
racingdwarf
Weather 29th March!
Forecast not good for tomorrow :cry: and met office is showing the worst scenario for me to call with heavy rain starting about 10am so that gives us all a chance to get there, set up and then get...
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
26-03-2015
Replies:
1
Racing 29th march
Views:
1,535
Posted By
racingdwarf
Hi, yes we are on the grass BUT this will be its...
Hi, yes we are on the grass BUT this will be its last meeting before we pull the track up sort bumps.give the area a roll and then relay a new layout:thumbsup: so what is being used is not what will...
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
22-03-2015
Replies:
2
Is camping available at Norfolk buggy club for the regional
Views:
1,411
Posted By
racingdwarf
Hi yes you are welcome to camp,BUT IT's bear...
Hi yes you are welcome to camp,BUT IT's bear grills style! only a porta loo up there, no running water etc, but pub very close and tescos about 6min away, norfolk broads and wroxham about 10min in...
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
20-03-2015
Replies:
9
Sunday 29th March
Views:
1,298
Posted By
racingdwarf
Grass
Grass
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
20-03-2015
Replies:
0
Grass track
Views:
1,079
Posted By
racingdwarf
Grass track
After the last meeting in the winter championship on the grass we need to get some work done on it ready for the upcoming regional. So I'm thinking that after the meeting we could get as many people...
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
20-03-2015
Replies:
9
Sunday 29th March
Views:
1,298
Posted By
racingdwarf
Sunday 29th March
Just incase anyone didn't realise or forgot (like me:blush:) no club this sunday, the last championship meeting is next sunday,We will have a grand presentation at the next club meeting, this will...
Forum:
General Race Chat
20-03-2015
Replies:
68
Warning to others
Views:
11,685
Posted By
racingdwarf
MB models, fantastic service, Had a problem once...
MB models, fantastic service, Had a problem once when ordered some tyres wheels etc on friday for sunday(cutting it fine but had faith in them as RM 1st nearly always comes the next day) received...
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
07-03-2015
Replies:
14
8 March
Views:
1,861
Posted By
racingdwarf
ok we will sort track tomorrow, I'm going to take...
ok we will sort track tomorrow, I'm going to take it easy for rest of today:D
Forum:
Norfolk Buggy Club
07-03-2015
Replies:
14
8 March
Views:
1,861
Posted By
racingdwarf
Yep we are on the dirt,the weather looks! I'm...
Yep we are on the dirt,the weather looks! I'm planning to head down later part of saturday afternoon to check track over etc. I have managed to pull my stomach muscles badly shovelling gravel this...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
01:40 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com