oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Kelk
Forum:
Wanted
31-03-2014
Replies:
2
Losi mini 8ight
Views:
1,026
Posted By
Kelk
Losi Kid - I have one that is virtually brand new...
Losi Kid - I have one that is virtually brand new (I.e bought it for myself for Xmas) and it has gone round the lounge about 6 times (all on one set of charged cells)
Basically I'm just not...
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
25-03-2014
Replies:
17
Who will be running SC trucks this Year ?
Views:
3,054
Posted By
Kelk
Happy to race my truck whenever there is a slot ...
Happy to race my truck whenever there is a slot
That 3-cell is a monster tho.
I love my truck
Forum:
Mid South
18-03-2014
Replies:
5
Mid south regionals
Views:
2,822
Posted By
Kelk
I don't know the cause of this, what seems to me,...
I don't know the cause of this, what seems to me, abrupt change of direction but I can only concur with McCabe's comments.
Thing I like Glenn's attitude is his way of involving people - a classic...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
12-03-2014
Replies:
9
best 2wd short course truck for racing on astro + clay?
Views:
2,327
Posted By
Kelk
Got to say the 22SCT - I love mine and will...
Got to say the 22SCT - I love mine and will happily take on 4wd with it
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
03-03-2014
Replies:
5
Sunday AM Meeting tomorrow from 8.00am
Views:
1,772
Posted By
Kelk
And broken car by 5 past new car o'clock wasn't...
And broken car by 5 past new car o'clock wasn't it?
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
19-02-2014
Replies:
8
Sticky:
Contact Details, Prices and Start Times Etc
Views:
24,292
Posted By
Kelk
Dudders - it still says we race on Tuesdays at...
Dudders - it still says we race on Tuesdays at the top - you might want to update that
Forum:
Schumacher
06-02-2014
Replies:
160
Schumacher KF
Views:
41,314
Posted By
Kelk
I recently bought the shorty lipo conversion pack...
I recently bought the shorty lipo conversion pack but have yet to fit it.
What can I expect it to do to change the handling?
Forum:
R/C Graphy!
30-01-2014
Replies:
5
Shell Paint Service?
Views:
1,188
Posted By
Kelk
Try Stuart Gans of gainsy Graphics - he does all...
Try Stuart Gans of gainsy Graphics - he does all mine and they are excellent quality and a really quick turnaround time
Forum:
Schumacher
29-01-2014
Replies:
160
Schumacher KF
Views:
41,314
Posted By
Kelk
Thanks Stuart Gains did it and it ties in...
Thanks
Stuart Gains did it and it ties in with my other buggies / SCT that all have the Iron Man / Stark Industries theme
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
25-01-2014
Replies:
7
Regional info
Views:
1,578
Posted By
Kelk
If you are refering to tyre compounds then its...
If you are refering to tyre compounds then its pretty simple:
Dry = mini spike yellow compound rears and either yellow staggers or cut staggers on the front. The cut ones have more bight and...
Forum:
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
22-01-2014
Replies:
4
TORCH 2014 Summer Series
Views:
2,938
Posted By
Kelk
Cracking news - will we have to pre-register? ...
Cracking news - will we have to pre-register?
If so how?
Or can we just arrive, book in and drive?
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
21-01-2014
Replies:
2
BRCA Mid South 2014
Views:
1,072
Posted By
Kelk
Tony - are you going to be doing any commentary...
Tony - are you going to be doing any commentary at the regionals as the one you did at TORCH at the Christmas meet was epic?
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
15-01-2014
Replies:
3
Anyone going to apex before Thursday evening?
Views:
1,344
Posted By
Kelk
Ahh. That might mean mine is too then as I...
Ahh. That might mean mine is too then as I ordered one
I'll pop in on my way out this afternoon and bring it along with me tomorrow
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
14-01-2014
Replies:
3
Anyone going to apex before Thursday evening?
Views:
1,344
Posted By
Kelk
Dunc I'm loafing about on Thursday - want me to...
Dunc I'm loafing about on Thursday - want me to pop in and harass Rich and get you the parts?
Is it anything that would happen to fit my KF?
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
14-01-2014
Replies:
6
Thursday 16th Jan Meeting
Views:
1,419
Posted By
Kelk
Made a few tiny tweaks to last week's KF setup....
Made a few tiny tweaks to last week's KF setup. Be interesting to see what that does
New boots all round. Drilled pistons. Slight change to rear oil wt. Just got 2 minor fettles on tx (the thing...
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
10-01-2014
Replies:
9
Thursday 9/1/14 Review
Views:
2,002
Posted By
Kelk
I was having a great time until Oly nobbled my...
I was having a great time until Oly nobbled my soup. Ban him please.
I thought the layout was better, putting the loop in essentially lenghtens the overall track and adds more corners rather...
Forum:
UK Short Course Nationals
07-01-2014
Replies:
8
2013 Survey
Views:
2,696
Posted By
Kelk
Will fill out the survey this morning :) ...
Will fill out the survey this morning :)
Are you going to come back to Surrey and Hants this year?
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
04-01-2014
Replies:
17
Who will be running SC trucks this Year ?
Views:
3,054
Posted By
Kelk
Very true
Very true
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
03-01-2014
Replies:
17
Who will be running SC trucks this Year ?
Views:
3,054
Posted By
Kelk
I would say I would but we all know it's Tony...
I would say I would but we all know it's Tony Stark really
Yep I'm running my truck
Forum:
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
27-12-2013
Replies:
63
Christmas Meeting - Sunday 29th December
Views:
6,943
Posted By
Kelk
Excellent - might run 2 classes ...
Excellent - might run 2 classes
Mad man! only double classed it twice before and that's a head rush
Forum:
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
27-12-2013
Replies:
63
Christmas Meeting - Sunday 29th December
Views:
6,943
Posted By
Kelk
Cool I will bring mine then - havent raced trucks...
Cool I will bring mine then - havent raced trucks since the Apex GP
Forum:
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
27-12-2013
Replies:
63
Christmas Meeting - Sunday 29th December
Views:
6,943
Posted By
Kelk
Hi all, Planning to come down and visit you...
Hi all,
Planning to come down and visit you chaps on Sunday and as I don't know a lot of the user names on here I wondered if someone could give me a run down of who is driving what. I see a...
Forum:
Schumacher
25-12-2013
Replies:
160
Schumacher KF
Views:
41,314
Posted By
Kelk
Rear shocks defo for weight ias to the rear
Rear shocks defo for weight ias to the rear
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
25-12-2013
Replies:
15
TORCH on the 29th?
Views:
1,859
Posted By
Kelk
I might well go if the weather is ok My...
I might well go if the weather is ok
My gazebo is in race control - what's our chance of being able to get to it?
Forum:
Schumacher
24-12-2013
Replies:
160
Schumacher KF
Views:
41,314
Posted By
Kelk
The weight does help and also folowing Tom...
The weight does help and also folowing Tom Cockerill's set up for RHR on petitrc is spot on for rear grip. The Core RC black rear springs, short wheel base and moving the shocks to the rear with the...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
01:40 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com