oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Chris Green
Forum:
oOple Talk
22-04-2009
Replies:
3
What Happened to the Hot Bodies 2WD?
Views:
1,607
Posted By
Chris Green
What Happened to the Hot Bodies 2WD?
I thought it should have been released by now? what happened?
Forum:
oOple Talk
22-04-2009
Replies:
3
wot car to get?
Views:
1,387
Posted By
Chris Green
Cheaper = X-6 Parts availability - Don't know....
Cheaper = X-6
Parts availability - Don't know. would expect it to be slightly easier to get spares for an X-6.
Looks - S2 wins.
More Successful? Internationally, the X-6 I believe. not sure about...
Forum:
oOple Talk
22-04-2009
Replies:
12
Back in the fold after 15 years!!! - Help needed
Views:
2,084
Posted By
Chris Green
I've put together a rough budget for 2WD: ...
I've put together a rough budget for 2WD:
2nd Hand B4 - including spares - budget £120. Hopefully including a set or 2 of tyres.
2nd Hand Nosram Matrix - £85
Used 7.5 Motor - £35
2 x New packs...
Forum:
Electrics
21-04-2009
Replies:
11
Getting Started
Views:
1,236
Posted By
Chris Green
Umm, I'm not sure. I ran a 10.5 Dragon for quite...
Umm, I'm not sure. I ran a 10.5 Dragon for quite a few indoor meetings, including the Newbury Open. Its still going strong now in a mates car.
I could have been lucky though, and had a good one.
Forum:
Mid EAST
21-04-2009
Replies:
28
leverton raceway finishd track pics
Views:
5,843
Posted By
Chris Green
I think we're talking about a different photo...
I think we're talking about a different photo mate.
I'm on about the 2nd photo down (attachment 6408)? not the one with the shed in it.
Forum:
Electrics
21-04-2009
Replies:
11
Getting Started
Views:
1,236
Posted By
Chris Green
I'm not really sure about battery choice, but...
I'm not really sure about battery choice, but perhaps a couple of sport stickpacks would be a decent enough starting point.
For the motor and speedo, I would definitely consider a brushless...
Forum:
Mid EAST
21-04-2009
Replies:
28
leverton raceway finishd track pics
Views:
5,843
Posted By
Chris Green
Ahh, I see the bit of track you mean now, on the...
Ahh, I see the bit of track you mean now, on the left hand side.
I was wondering about the jump in the centre of the photo?
Forum:
Team Associated
21-04-2009
Replies:
9
New shell B4
Views:
2,131
Posted By
Chris Green
...and it looks wank imho! :lol: It doesn't...
...and it looks wank imho! :lol:
It doesn't look like it'd fit the contours of the B4 that well either?
Forum:
Mid EAST
21-04-2009
Replies:
28
leverton raceway finishd track pics
Views:
5,843
Posted By
Chris Green
The track looks great to me. I love the different...
The track looks great to me. I love the different surfaces.
One little comment, looking at photo2, assuming the track is running clockwise, I think that landing on the tarmac section after the...
Forum:
Electrics
21-04-2009
Replies:
11
Getting Started
Views:
1,236
Posted By
Chris Green
Hello, what is your budget? are you...
Hello,
what is your budget? are you planning on racing too?
Forum:
Mid West
21-04-2009
Replies:
16
Tyres for Hinckley and Ledbury
Views:
2,856
Posted By
Chris Green
Just curious, is it a possibility to use the...
Just curious, is it a possibility to use the banking for some of the track at all?
Forum:
The PlayGround
21-04-2009
Replies:
36
Poll:
Mr-Know-it-all!!!!
Views:
4,561
Posted By
Chris Green
Yeah, it took some serious effort to try and...
Yeah, it took some serious effort to try and understand it all!
Forum:
For Sale
21-04-2009
Replies:
1
Clear Out !!
Views:
1,206
Posted By
Chris Green
It might be better if you describe what you are...
It might be better if you describe what you are selling.
From the photo, it is hard to tell if these are 16th scale mini inferno spares, or 8th scale stuff?
Looks like Mini Inferno stuff to...
Forum:
The PlayGround
21-04-2009
Replies:
36
Poll:
Mr-Know-it-all!!!!
Views:
4,561
Posted By
Chris Green
288 words without any punctuation! :woot:
288 words without any punctuation! :woot:
Forum:
Mid West
21-04-2009
Replies:
7
Coventry 4WD Regional Photos
Views:
1,733
Posted By
Chris Green
Good Photo's! thanks for the quick results too....
Good Photo's! thanks for the quick results too. :)
Hope the same can be done for the Sunday's meeting? I will miss the first 2WD regional, but hope to enter the remaining rounds!
Cheers!
Forum:
Mid West
21-04-2009
Replies:
16
Tyres for Hinckley and Ledbury
Views:
2,856
Posted By
Chris Green
Cheers for the photo's mate. :)
Cheers for the photo's mate. :)
Forum:
Mid West
21-04-2009
Replies:
16
Tyres for Hinckley and Ledbury
Views:
2,856
Posted By
Chris Green
Also, I've noticed that schumacher do pre-glued...
Also, I've noticed that schumacher do pre-glued rears, I can only find yellow spike 2 compound?
Should I get them instead of normal yellow spikes?
Are they a pin fixing, as per a B4?
Forum:
Mid West
21-04-2009
Replies:
16
Tyres for Hinckley and Ledbury
Views:
2,856
Posted By
Chris Green
Thanks Bert, is the schumacher code U6550...
Thanks Bert, is the schumacher code U6550 (http://www.apexmodels.com/gbu0-prodshow/U6550.html) for those?
Forum:
Mid West
21-04-2009
Replies:
16
Tyres for Hinckley and Ledbury
Views:
2,856
Posted By
Chris Green
Tyres for Hinckley and Ledbury
I am looking to order my tyres for the 2WD regionals coming up.
I was planning on buying the following:
2 pair of Schumacher yellow mini spikes - Rear
2 pairs of schumacher yellow mini spike...
Forum:
Wanted
21-04-2009
Replies:
11
Brca lipos and Bl Speedo ASAP
Views:
961
Posted By
Chris Green
Hey JT! Its Westwood that was after a speedo! not...
Hey JT! Its Westwood that was after a speedo! not me. But I'm sure he's read your post anyway.
Luke, I'm pretty sure Nosram and LRP both offer a 25 year warranty nowadays?
Forum:
Wanted
20-04-2009
Replies:
11
Brca lipos and Bl Speedo ASAP
Views:
961
Posted By
Chris Green
I'm not sure Mike, 2 packs of Demon3600...
I'm not sure Mike,
2 packs of Demon3600 Lipo's cost £80, leaving £80 to find a brushless speedo?
I bought a mint GTB for £85. since then, i have seen Matrix evo's go for as little as £50?
Forum:
Electrics
20-04-2009
Replies:
10
How Soft Is Soft Case
Views:
1,320
Posted By
Chris Green
I've seen some soft cased flight and micro...
I've seen some soft cased flight and micro lipo's. the cells themselves have quite a soft alluminium casing, and there is a layer of thin heatshrink around them.
you could definitely alter the...
Forum:
News
19-04-2009
Replies:
14
neo09 - Photo Galleries up!
Views:
2,790
Posted By
Chris Green
Agreed. This report is superb. absolutely...
Agreed. This report is superb. absolutely awesome. Cheers guys!
Forum:
For Sale
19-04-2009
Replies:
11
Mardave v12 hotrod & T4
Views:
1,511
Posted By
Chris Green
OK, best of luck selling it. :)
OK, best of luck selling it. :)
Forum:
For Sale
19-04-2009
Replies:
11
Mardave v12 hotrod & T4
Views:
1,511
Posted By
Chris Green
Umm, the link you posted is for a Mardave costing...
Umm, the link you posted is for a Mardave costing £55? why is your 2nd hand one worth more?
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
01:40 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com