Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: James
Forum: The PlayGround 05-09-2013
Replies: 20
Views: 3,336
Posted By James
That is a big smile for hospital, Jimmy must have...

That is a big smile for hospital, Jimmy must have sneaked some of his drugs in.

Get well soon John, opportunity to brush up on those Rubik's cube skills!
Forum: Tamiya 05-09-2013
Replies: 3
Views: 1,273
Posted By James
I think the big bores are much nicer, I did some...

I think the big bores are much nicer, I did some back to backs at RHR on 2wd yesterday expecting them to be not quite so good on the ripply stuff but felt better actually.
Forum: BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013 04-09-2013
Replies: 68
Views: 89,731
Posted By James
Access all day friday, i'll open the gates around...

Access all day friday, i'll open the gates around 10am
Forum: Tamiya 04-09-2013
Replies: 0
Views: 1,013
Posted By James
Belts for 511 upgrade kit, I have some..!

I have had some belts for the 511 upgrade kit done.

I have 8 3mm test ones left (Tamiya standard is 4mm) which I can let go for £10 for two posted.



I am selling the main 4mm ones - £14 per...
Forum: BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013 03-09-2013
Replies: 68
Views: 89,731
Posted By James
Hi Danny, The club itself has nothing to do...

Hi Danny,

The club itself has nothing to do with timing the meeting or taking entries, the BRCA regional reps and then BRCA timekeeper do all of that. You'll have to check with them sorry, I would...
Forum: BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013 01-09-2013
Replies: 68
Views: 89,731
Posted By James
Sorry James, the numbers we were told to expect...

Sorry James, the numbers we were told to expect didn't warrant it, although it looks like we have a healthy entry this year so in hindsight perhaps we could have done, sorry!
Forum: For Sale 31-08-2013
Replies: 0
Views: 1,075
Posted By James
HUDY 199120 1/10-1/8 Pit Hauler Bag

HUDY 199120 Hauler Bag, dealer link here - http://www.rcdisco.com/part-info.php?partNo=DY199120


I would say its in excellent condition, handles, wheels all working properly, no rips or tears or...
Forum: Wanted 31-08-2013
Replies: 0
Views: 1,059
Posted By James
Forum: Electrics 30-08-2013
Replies: 24
Views: 4,374
Posted By James
Specific details here: ...

Specific details here:

http://www.royalmail.com/business/help-and-support/tell-me-about-restricted-goods
Forum: Electrics 30-08-2013
Replies: 24
Views: 4,374
Posted By James
Lipo Postage Restrictions

I believe as of the beginning of July you now cannot send used or new lipos that are not attached to an electrical device through the post office.

Any thoughts on this? Anyone know how business...
Forum: Team Durango 29-08-2013
Replies: 47
Views: 9,017
Posted By James
Thats fine yes, don't rely on getting me on here...

Thats fine yes, don't rely on getting me on here though, send an email please, [email protected], theres my number on there for emergencies also.
Forum: BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013 29-08-2013
Replies: 68
Views: 89,731
Posted By James
I'm just repeating what I have been told, perhaps...

I'm just repeating what I have been told, perhaps I should rephrase, they don't produce entry lists for public viewing.

I'm not sure, don't you get confirmation of your entry by post as with the...
Forum: BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013 29-08-2013
Replies: 68
Views: 89,731
Posted By James
The BRCA don't produce entry lists due to data...

The BRCA don't produce entry lists due to data protection.
Forum: For Sale 29-08-2013
Replies: 0
Views: 1,053
Posted By James
Clear Out - Brand New Items - Kit, Boxes, Tyres

New schumacher tyres:

SOLD2 x Yellow 2wd front minispike
SOLD1 x Yellow 2wd front stagger rib
SOLD1 x Green 2wd front minispike
2 x Green 4wd front minispike (one in old style packaging)
2 x...
Forum: Team Durango 29-08-2013
Replies: 47
Views: 9,017
Posted By James
The conventional modern day tyre size is 2.2...

The conventional modern day tyre size is 2.2 inch, this is what your ballistics etc are. The schumacher blocks are basically a revamped older tread tyre in a modern compound, when they were brought...
Forum: News 29-08-2013
Replies: 25
Views: 8,827
Posted By James
2013/2014 Schumacher Worksop Masters Entry Form

Worksop Car Club have released their entry form for the 2013/2014 Schumacher Indoor Masters series, the first round of the 7 race series is 13th October. The championship is always very well attended...
Forum: Team Durango 27-08-2013
Replies: 47
Views: 9,017
Posted By James
Worksop it's a control tyre of the Schumacher...

Worksop it's a control tyre of the Schumacher minipin in yellow on both front and rear.
Forum: 10th Off Road Events 27-08-2013
Replies: 8
Views: 2,291
Posted By James
Yes might come along to this myself, can you give...

Yes might come along to this myself, can you give an indication of the most popular tyre? Are Holeshots as good as any?
Forum: Wanted 26-08-2013
Replies: 0
Views: 809
Posted By James
RB6 Front Wheels

As title says please, used or not, with or without tyres..
Forum: Team Durango 25-08-2013
Replies: 47
Views: 9,017
Posted By James
Yes we really just run as long as the light...

Yes we really just run as long as the light nights dictate, the last few we'll put the floodlights on so we can run as far into the winter as possible.

The track is open all year for practice...
Forum: Robinhood Raceway 24-08-2013
Replies: 0
Views: 2,059
Posted By James
We had the 'Dirty Weekend' race pencilled in for tomorrow, it has been postponed

'Dirty Weekend' race we had pencilled in tomorrow will be postponed, we will post the new date asap, apologies for any inconvenience.
Forum: Tamiya 23-08-2013
Replies: 5
Views: 1,834
Posted By James
Looks different to the one on the Facebook page,...

Looks different to the one on the Facebook page, could be a final version though?
Forum: Tamiya 23-08-2013
Replies: 5
Views: 1,834
Posted By James
Proline prototype for the RB6.

Proline prototype for the RB6.
Forum: BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013 21-08-2013
Replies: 68
Views: 89,731
Posted By James
Pretty sure Moss Models will be there..

Pretty sure Moss Models will be there..
Forum: Robinhood Raceway 21-08-2013
Replies: 9
Views: 3,540
Posted By James
2015 Euros Application

There's around two week left to the deadline for the 2015 European Championships applications, we have been looking at applying to host at RHR Dirt. I think I've looked at most things and I believe...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com