oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Jonesy
Forum:
1/18th & Micro stuff
10-03-2014
Replies:
2
champion
Views:
1,271
Posted By
Jonesy
Hi Eddie As Shaun said above Craig took TQ...
Hi Eddie
As Shaun said above Craig took TQ and the win with me being Q2 and 2nd to finish 2nd in the series. Phil came home 3rd.
Forum:
1/18th & Micro stuff
26-02-2014
Replies:
0
Hinckley Micro National - Information
Views:
1,300
Posted By
Jonesy
Hinckley Micro National - Information
Good evening all
This coming weekend sees us head to Hinckley for the final round of what has been the biggest and best Micro National Series we have had to date
The venue address is:
William...
Forum:
1/18th & Micro stuff
23-02-2014
Replies:
2
Micro National Round 6 (Hinckley) Entries
Views:
1,688
Posted By
Jonesy
I will do Rob. I'll be sending around the usual...
I will do Rob. I'll be sending around the usual email later in the week as well, will post everything here when I do that
Forum:
1/18th & Micro stuff
14-02-2014
Replies:
2
Micro National Round 6 (Hinckley) Entries
Views:
1,688
Posted By
Jonesy
Micro National Round 6 (Hinckley) Entries
Good evening all
Entry deadline for Hinckley is next Wednesday (19th February). Get those entries in
You can enter by completing the online form in the Micro Section of the BRCA Website and...
Forum:
Telford Hot Trax
18-09-2013
Replies:
1
Tonight (18th Sept)
Views:
1,622
Posted By
Jonesy
Tonight (18th Sept)
I'll be seeing you all later for some last minute UK Micro X practice, especially as there appears to be polished floor involved :thumbsup:
What time do doors open please? I just can't remember!...
Forum:
General Race Chat
18-09-2013
Replies:
114
2013 IFMAR 1/10th Off-Road Worlds 22-29 Sept, Chico, California
Views:
30,307
Posted By
Jonesy
You beat me to it Bav!!! Come on STANTON...
You beat me to it Bav!!! Come on STANTON :thumbsup:
Forum:
Team Losi Racing
16-09-2013
Replies:
2
losi mini 8 setups.
Views:
1,586
Posted By
Jonesy
Hi Marcel Head over to the UK Micro RC...
Hi Marcel
Head over to the UK Micro RC website - http://www.uk-microrc.co.uk/forum/ (It is the only dedicated forum to micro scale only in the UK)
There is a lot of information on all cars that...
Forum:
Blackpool Radio control car club
16-09-2013
Replies:
4
Well worth a visit to the club
Views:
1,682
Posted By
Jonesy
Well worth a visit to the club
Hi guys
I know I posted on your facebook page but I just wanted to say thanks again for Saturday and to recommend your club to anyone who wants some practice
I took the micro down there on...
Forum:
1/18th & Micro stuff
09-09-2013
Replies:
1
BRCA Micro Nationals - Booking In - OPEN
Views:
2,198
Posted By
Jonesy
Bump! Entries are coming along really nicely...
Bump!
Entries are coming along really nicely at this moment, keep them coming everyone. We want another record breaking year!
Jonesy
Forum:
Blackpool Radio control car club
09-09-2013
Replies:
4
Saturday 14th
Views:
1,533
Posted By
Jonesy
Thanks for the replies chaps! Will see you there...
Thanks for the replies chaps! Will see you there at some point in the afternoon then! It helps as I can kill 2 birds with one stone and take the family to see the lights later on in the evening!
...
Forum:
Blackpool Radio control car club
08-09-2013
Replies:
4
Saturday 14th
Views:
1,533
Posted By
Jonesy
Saturday 14th
Hi all
As per your website are you open this coming Saturday? Is it from 2pm for practice and is it £5?
I'm looking at coming up to have a blast with the Micro ahead of the forth coming Micro...
Forum:
1/18th & Micro stuff
08-09-2013
Replies:
6
Micro buggy tyres
Views:
3,647
Posted By
Jonesy
Hi Lapster10 As noted above by Rick there...
Hi Lapster10
As noted above by Rick there will be no tyre nominations this year, it was a proposal that was being considered but we decided against it. Depending on what nationals you are looking...
Forum:
1/18th & Micro stuff
28-08-2013
Replies:
1
BRCA Micro Nationals - Booking In - OPEN
Views:
2,198
Posted By
Jonesy
BRCA Micro Nationals - Booking In - OPEN
Good morning all
With the first event now only 6 and a half weeks away we can now open booking in. You can book in by following this link http://www.brca.org/index.php?q=content/electric-micro/134...
Forum:
Mid West
27-08-2013
Replies:
12
2014 Grades
Views:
3,688
Posted By
Jonesy
I don't think they had anyone competing at the...
I don't think they had anyone competing at the nationals this year G. Although they still should have waited!
Forum:
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
21-08-2013
Replies:
20
Round 6 - Oswestry - 17th/18th August 2013
Views:
23,035
Posted By
Jonesy
Thanks to you as well Jeff for the loan of the...
Thanks to you as well Jeff for the loan of the receiver on Sunday, much appreciated
Oh and to C-Cup for the loan of the transmitter!!
Forum:
General Race Chat
31-07-2013
Replies:
17
Cragg 17th national title
Views:
4,903
Posted By
Jonesy
Echo Lee's sentiments. I've been racing Neil...
Echo Lee's sentiments. I've been racing Neil since 1990 and where he got better I just didn't! Haha
Congrats mate, fully deserved
Forum:
General Race Chat
19-07-2013
Replies:
72
BRCA rules clarification help urgent!!
Views:
10,002
Posted By
Jonesy
Just to add to what Alan has said. We had a...
Just to add to what Alan has said. We had a similar situation within the BRCA Micro National Series last year and after speaking to the BRCA Membership Sec (and Chris Hardisty) we were able to...
Forum:
WORM - Weston-Super-Mare
07-07-2013
Replies:
53
PARTY in the DUNES 2013!!! 6th/7th July 2013
Views:
8,287
Posted By
Jonesy
Well thanks in no part to an overturned car on...
Well thanks in no part to an overturned car on the M5 and a random diversion back through Bristol we eventually got home about 10pm tonight!
I just want to say a huge thanks to everyone at WORM...
Forum:
WORM - Weston-Super-Mare
01-07-2013
Replies:
53
PARTY in the DUNES 2013!!! 6th/7th July 2013
Views:
8,287
Posted By
Jonesy
What time do gates open on Saturday chaps? I...
What time do gates open on Saturday chaps? I notice it says 11am on your website for drivers briefing and then qualifying.
Forum:
WORM - Weston-Super-Mare
01-07-2013
Replies:
53
PARTY in the DUNES 2013!!! 6th/7th July 2013
Views:
8,287
Posted By
Jonesy
That is very very true Bav! :thumbsup:
That is very very true Bav! :thumbsup:
Forum:
Mid West
28-06-2013
Replies:
6
4WD Regional at Oswestry this Sunday
Views:
2,679
Posted By
Jonesy
It's fair to say Bri that the club (and I include...
It's fair to say Bri that the club (and I include myself in this although I'm not down there as often anymore) do not intentionally include blind spots in any layout
Luckily in our region...
Forum:
WORM - Weston-Super-Mare
27-06-2013
Replies:
53
PARTY in the DUNES 2013!!! 6th/7th July 2013
Views:
8,287
Posted By
Jonesy
Although a day late, now I have had the all clear...
Although a day late, now I have had the all clear from the family I am finally booked in for this!! Really looking forward to having a go on the WORM track with the 1/10th and of course the Micro...
Forum:
Oswestry Radio Car Club
25-06-2013
Replies:
1
4wd regional sunday
Views:
2,712
Posted By
Jonesy
Hi Rob I've had confirmation from Ash a the...
Hi Rob
I've had confirmation from Ash a the club that the meeting will be on the permanent track this coming Sunday. Booking in is as per the usual Mid West rules, to be honest despite attending...
Forum:
1/18th & Micro stuff
18-06-2013
Replies:
1
BRCA Micro National Host Club Applications
Views:
1,706
Posted By
Jonesy
Bump! - Just in case anybody missed it the first...
Bump! - Just in case anybody missed it the first time!
Just to let you all know we are close to finalising this winters Micro National calendar but I will still take applications from clubs
...
Forum:
1/18th & Micro stuff
06-06-2013
Replies:
1
BRCA Micro National Host Club Applications
Views:
1,706
Posted By
Jonesy
BRCA Micro National Host Club Applications
Good morning all
Apologies it's been a bit quiet lately from the committee point of view but as always we have been working hard behind the scenes to fill the calendar for the forthcoming year.
...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
01:39 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com