Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 26 to 50 of 69
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: trowta
Forum: Tamiya 02-08-2013
Replies: 22
Views: 5,566
Posted By trowta
Belt are have from tamiya not sure of the part...

Belt are have from tamiya not sure of the part number but a mate of mine just ordered six
Forum: Tamiya 01-08-2013
Replies: 81
Views: 21,148
Posted By trowta
here is my TRF 201XR the body is off at the...

here is my TRF 201XR the body is off at the painters
Forum: Tamiya 06-07-2013
Replies: 81
Views: 21,148
Posted By trowta
who is the disturbutor and what is their website...

who is the disturbutor and what is their website cause I cannot find it....
Forum: Tamiya 21-05-2013
Replies: 81
Views: 21,148
Posted By trowta
July

July
Forum: Tamiya 21-05-2013
Replies: 7
Views: 2,153
Posted By trowta
really why bother? it is not like you will get...

really why bother? it is not like you will get extra performance out of them....
Forum: XRAY 19-05-2013
Replies: 3
Views: 3,238
Posted By trowta
search www.petitrc.com (http://www.petitrc.com)...

search www.petitrc.com (http://www.petitrc.com) they are on the spring comparison charts
Forum: Tamiya 15-05-2013
Replies: 81
Views: 21,148
Posted By trowta
Ugly chassis I think I will stick to what I have...

Ugly chassis I think I will stick to what I have now!!!!
Forum: Tamiya 26-04-2013
Replies: 81
Views: 21,148
Posted By trowta
Junior Z or anyone do we have any more photos...

Junior Z or anyone do we have any more photos from Japan and what were the final top 10 results for both classes at the Japan Nationals anyone no if the new Tamiya made the top 10?
Forum: XRAY 17-04-2013
Replies: 7
Views: 6,671
Posted By trowta
awesome that would be great

awesome that would be great
Forum: Tamiya 08-04-2013
Replies: 81
Views: 21,148
Posted By trowta
New Tamiya TRF 2wd

with it being a worlds year will Tamiya release a new gen TRF 2wd to compete with all the rear mount mid mount options our there? I hope so cause I would love to take a new TRF 2wd to the worlds this...
Forum: Tamiya 19-01-2013
Replies: 20
Views: 5,537
Posted By trowta
do you have a part number for the red oring Chris?

do you have a part number for the red oring Chris?
Forum: Tamiya 18-12-2012
Replies: 69
Views: 17,419
Posted By trowta
any indication of when the TRF 511 upgrade will...

any indication of when the TRF 511 upgrade will be out for a car that you can no longer buy?
Forum: News 13-11-2012
Replies: 10
Views: 4,941
Posted By trowta
Hey Jimmy Go to any Mcdonalds restaurant...

Hey Jimmy

Go to any Mcdonalds restaurant and they have free wifi internet..:yawn:
Forum: Tamiya 23-10-2012
Replies: 69
Views: 17,419
Posted By trowta
where did you get this photo from?

where did you get this photo from?
Forum: Tamiya 14-10-2012
Replies: 5
Views: 2,796
Posted By trowta
no it does not exist

no it does not exist
Forum: Tamiya 03-10-2012
Replies: 49
Views: 10,690
Posted By trowta
well I did I whole bunch of testing and I have to...

well I did I whole bunch of testing and I have to say the upgrade chassis kit and the new steering assembley have transferred this car from a good one to a great one, I was really impressed with the...
Forum: Tamiya 28-09-2012
Replies: 49
Views: 10,690
Posted By trowta
I have it on now and it looks killer

I have it on now and it looks killer
Forum: Tamiya 12-08-2012
Replies: 82
Views: 13,801
Posted By trowta
YES PLEASE!!!!

YES PLEASE!!!!
Forum: Tamiya 07-08-2012
Replies: 82
Views: 13,801
Posted By trowta
any idea when the diff covers will be ready for...

any idea when the diff covers will be ready for the trf 511?
Forum: Tamiya 03-07-2012
Replies: 82
Views: 13,801
Posted By trowta
No Problems at all Fredrik you are doing all of...

No Problems at all Fredrik you are doing all of us a favour, just let me know when they are ready and I will send you the cash

Tod
Forum: Tamiya 30-06-2012
Replies: 82
Views: 13,801
Posted By trowta
any idea when the diff covers will be ready for...

any idea when the diff covers will be ready for the trf 511?
Forum: Tamiya 30-05-2012
Replies: 30
Views: 7,331
Posted By trowta
the kit itself is 48394 yen add shipping and...

the kit itself is 48394 yen
add shipping and paypal charges
grand total 55770 yen or 454.00 pounds
:o
Forum: Tamiya 30-05-2012
Replies: 30
Views: 7,331
Posted By trowta
I just ordered my second TRF511 today and it is...

I just ordered my second TRF511 today and it is on its way from RC champ... bloody expensive though
Forum: Tamiya 10-05-2012
Replies: 69
Views: 17,419
Posted By trowta
I had to grid the tip to get it to fit... what...

I had to grid the tip to get it to fit... what fluids would you run on outdoor dirt med grip?
Forum: Tamiya 10-05-2012
Replies: 69
Views: 17,419
Posted By trowta
I have hudy tools and the hex doesn't fit at all

I have hudy tools and the hex doesn't fit at all
Showing results 26 to 50 of 69

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com