oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds; generated 47 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
qatmix
Forum:
Vintage RC
21-11-2016
Replies:
16
Cambria Saab Turbo
Views:
3,421
Posted By
qatmix
I had one of those! I used to do a Saturday job...
I had one of those! I used to do a Saturday job in a model shop and we sold these. I got one which we opened and used for spares which were non existent.
It's a basic old chassis but once enough...
Forum:
Vintage RC
21-11-2016
Replies:
0
Vintage racing in the South East / East
Views:
1,449
Posted By
qatmix
Vintage racing in the South East / East
Hi Guys
I have a couple of buds who are interested in dusting off their cars (and their thumbs) to start racing their vintage buggies. Are there any clubs near Cambridge / MK or around there...
Forum:
Tamiya
05-07-2016
Replies:
2
SORTED
Views:
3,685
Posted By
qatmix
The manuals are available here...
The manuals are available here http://www.tamiya.com/english/rc/manuals.htm
Just take a look, they are pretty similar (I've had both) but I am sure there may be a few that are different.
Forum:
I Made This !
25-04-2016
Replies:
10
CNC milling
Views:
3,760
Posted By
qatmix
The holes are all threaded. (Just doesn't come up...
The holes are all threaded. (Just doesn't come up on the render)
Forum:
12th & 10th On Road
15-04-2016
Replies:
5
Tamiya TRF414M
Views:
2,258
Posted By
qatmix
Sorry to hear that :( Look forward to taking a...
Sorry to hear that :( Look forward to taking a close look at your car at the Iconic Cup :)
Forum:
Electrics
14-04-2016
Replies:
2
SORTED
Views:
1,004
Posted By
qatmix
Can you answer the two questions below? If...
Can you answer the two questions below?
If you switch on the transmitter and then switch on the car (not pressing any buttons) what does the light do?
If you switch it on and do not have the...
Forum:
General Race Chat
14-04-2016
Replies:
38
Apex Models
Views:
8,057
Posted By
qatmix
I ordered a part last week, they told me that...
I ordered a part last week, they told me that there were some issues at their end and that is should be posted by this Tuesday and I got an ebay notification that it is on the way. So not problem...
Forum:
I Made This !
14-04-2016
Replies:
10
CNC milling
Views:
3,760
Posted By
qatmix
thanks for the info guys
thanks for the info guys
Forum:
12th & 10th On Road
12-04-2016
Replies:
5
Tamiya TRF414M
Views:
2,258
Posted By
qatmix
With the 414 be a bit careful with the belts....
With the 414 be a bit careful with the belts. They are quite hard to find. I will be racing alongside you with my TRF although I still have to find a lot of the parts in the loft!
I aim to get the...
Forum:
I Made This !
25-03-2016
Replies:
10
CNC milling
Views:
3,760
Posted By
qatmix
Sorry for the late reply, I had to go abroad for...
Sorry for the late reply, I had to go abroad for work.
Anyway, it is an inner servo mount. 6mm thick. 23mm high and 33mm long
Here is a 3D image of it from the Cad package...
Forum:
I Made This !
11-03-2016
Replies:
10
CNC milling
Views:
3,760
Posted By
qatmix
CNC milling
Hi Guys,
I'm after somewhere that can make a few test parts that I have designed out of aluminium. They are not that big.
Any ideas?
Ta
Forum:
I Made This !
25-01-2016
Replies:
0
TRF419 low profile towers
Views:
1,691
Posted By
qatmix
TRF419 low profile towers
After getting a lot of advice from guys from this forum I managed to design a range of shock towers etc for my TRF419. Really pleased with them and a fair few other TRF guys have bought them to use...
Forum:
Tamiya
13-01-2016
Replies:
1
Tamiya shell advice - Escort cosworth / Celica
Views:
2,864
Posted By
qatmix
The Cosworth escort is very rare. A bodyset will...
The Cosworth escort is very rare. A bodyset will cost about £80-100 when it appears on ebay.
Team blue groove make an escort shell and also do decals to make it look like a tiger stripe or Pilot...
Forum:
12th & 10th On Road
10-01-2016
Replies:
6
Yokomo BD7 2016 Rear Diff Help
Views:
3,169
Posted By
qatmix
As above, I rebuilt a diff for my yok (14) and...
As above, I rebuilt a diff for my yok (14) and the new gears were warped (It confused the hell out of me at the time, I didn't expect that). I bought a new set and I managed to gather enough good...
Forum:
Wanted
07-01-2016
Replies:
1
WANTED
Tamiya onroad car
Views:
817
Posted By
qatmix
Tamiya onroad car
Hi All
I am after one of the following (or spares for one of them)
TRF414
TRF415
TA04
any condition is fine, its not for a shelf.
Forum:
12th & 10th On Road
22-12-2015
Replies:
9
Vintage TC racing advice
Views:
2,055
Posted By
qatmix
The big problem with the 414 are the bulkheads....
The big problem with the 414 are the bulkheads. The bearings are mounted in them and it's near impossible to get them out. You can fit TA04 parts for some of the more consumable items. It was a nice...
Forum:
Team C Racing
26-11-2015
Replies:
5
Team C Spares in the UK?
Views:
1,930
Posted By
qatmix
How dare they have a holiday when I want a £4...
How dare they have a holiday when I want a £4 part! ;)
Forum:
Team C Racing
25-11-2015
Replies:
5
Team C Spares in the UK?
Views:
1,930
Posted By
qatmix
They are shut down for a week :( anywhere else? ...
They are shut down for a week :( anywhere else?
Edit - Apex models have lots in stock, so I ordered from there.
Forum:
Team C Racing
25-11-2015
Replies:
5
Team C Spares in the UK?
Views:
1,930
Posted By
qatmix
Team C Spares in the UK?
I'm after a couple of spares for the Team C TD10. Does anyone sell spares in the UK? Every Team C spare seems to be in Germany or Spain.
Thanks
Forum:
Electrics
13-11-2015
Replies:
4
Sanwa Exzez Z Battery
Views:
1,144
Posted By
qatmix
Mine has a small servo style power plug
Mine has a small servo style power plug
Forum:
12th & 10th On Road
13-11-2015
Replies:
26
New club/track in Warrington?
Views:
5,762
Posted By
qatmix
Lots of guys who race at Stockport interested in...
Lots of guys who race at Stockport interested in racing here as well. We race TC's :)
Forum:
Electrics
10-11-2015
Replies:
4
Sanwa Exzez Z Battery
Views:
1,144
Posted By
qatmix
yep, I have a venom lipo, I cant remember the...
yep, I have a venom lipo, I cant remember the last time I charged the tranny.
Forum:
12th & 10th On Road
09-11-2015
Replies:
26
New club/track in Warrington?
Views:
5,762
Posted By
qatmix
Also very keen to hear about an onroad club in...
Also very keen to hear about an onroad club in Warrington.
Forum:
I Made This !
09-11-2015
Replies:
0
Manufacturer for carbon parts?
Views:
1,368
Posted By
qatmix
Manufacturer for carbon parts?
Hi guys
I've made some parts in cad that I want to get manufactured in 3mm carbon. I assume Fibrelyte is still the place to go, although is there any others I should consider?
Ta
Forum:
I Made This !
08-11-2015
Replies:
3
Countersink screw info needed
Views:
2,327
Posted By
qatmix
cool thanks for that :) so 45 degrees and a 1.7mm...
cool thanks for that :) so 45 degrees and a 1.7mm chamfer
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
01:39 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com