Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 26 to 50 of 61
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sturdy
Forum: Wanted 24-07-2013
Replies: 0
Views: 685
Posted By Sturdy
a few bits

Hi there

Looking for a decent esc to power a 6.5t motor.
A high speed servo and a stick 2.4 transmitter with EPA on. A lipo charger and lipo batteries too...not askinga lot lol

Got a budget to...
Forum: HoBao 20-06-2013
Replies: 11
Views: 4,929
Posted By Sturdy
Just measured the pin diameter and I am sure it's...

Just measured the pin diameter and I am sure it's 1.5m but when I measure dia in hex pin hole that was 2m so reckon there the old ones doh!
Forum: HoBao 20-06-2013
Replies: 11
Views: 4,929
Posted By Sturdy
Charlesk it was the spare you had that I...

Charlesk it was the spare you had that I purchased from you recently, was that a new kit or old one?

Cheers for the tips all.
Forum: HoBao 19-06-2013
Replies: 11
Views: 4,929
Posted By Sturdy
H2 hybrid

Hello

I recently treated myself to one of these little beauty's but I have been reading mixed threads on what to change and who's parts fit what.
I was wondering if anyone has a list of the main...
Forum: 10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth 26-05-2013
Replies: 8
Views: 2,167
Posted By Sturdy
It reminds me of micro machines lol

It reminds me of micro machines lol
Forum: 10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth 25-05-2013
Replies: 8
Views: 2,167
Posted By Sturdy
Love the music Danny haha

Love the music Danny haha
Forum: Kettering Model Car Club 21-03-2013
Replies: 14
Views: 5,166
Posted By Sturdy
Nice one cheers :-)

Nice one cheers :-)
Forum: Kettering Model Car Club 21-03-2013
Replies: 14
Views: 5,166
Posted By Sturdy
sorry i meant touring cars? or are they mainly...

sorry i meant touring cars? or are they mainly 4WD?

Sorry ive been used to the buggys but im thinking of approaching the touring car front for the kettering club.
Forum: Kettering Model Car Club 21-03-2013
Replies: 14
Views: 5,166
Posted By Sturdy
Oh is it only 2WD or can you run 4WD too?

Oh is it only 2WD or can you run 4WD too?
Forum: Kettering Model Car Club 21-03-2013
Replies: 14
Views: 5,166
Posted By Sturdy
thanks for the info i will check it out cheers :-)

thanks for the info i will check it out cheers :-)
Forum: Kettering Model Car Club 21-03-2013
Replies: 14
Views: 5,166
Posted By Sturdy
Help

hi there

I have moved down near kettering from leeds and i raced an X factory X6 sq buggy.

I sold up before i moved but now im getting the bug again!

What models are people running?
...
Forum: 10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth 21-02-2013
Replies: 46
Views: 10,326
Posted By Sturdy
Nice one! Least he'll have more time to...

Nice one! Least he'll have more time to concentrate racing it.
Forum: 10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth 19-02-2013
Replies: 46
Views: 10,326
Posted By Sturdy
Yeah James settled in well now. They've just...

Yeah James settled in well now. They've just opened a kettering RC page on here which isn't too far from me but its a mixture of touring cars and buggys so might wait and see what's worth going for...
Forum: 10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth 15-02-2013
Replies: 46
Views: 10,326
Posted By Sturdy
Nah mate I moved didn't I I'm near kettering and...

Nah mate I moved didn't I I'm near kettering and I've noticed they've just started a club so I may be back into RC at some point just not in the north. Neal got a 4wd...I hope he got his free tampons...
Forum: 10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth 14-02-2013
Replies: 46
Views: 10,326
Posted By Sturdy
Whoa! Sounds like cullingworth has gone global...

Whoa! Sounds like cullingworth has gone global since I left!
30 drivers!!

Danny you back from the beer cellar??
Forum: For Sale 03-12-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 860
Posted By Sturdy
Ethos Fusion LX41B Pro Balance Charger

Hi there

For sale is my charger. I have used it with mainly Lipos and it is an amazing charger for its size! It has only been used for roughly 3 months with racing only once every 2 weeks! It is...
Forum: For Sale 02-12-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 1,074
Posted By Sturdy
KO Propo Esprit 2 Type R 2.4ghz transmitter

Here is my Esprit 2 type R in brilliant condition. Comes with rechargeable battery packs, charger lead, 2x receivers and spare aerial. Instructions included! All works perfectly and is an amazing...
Forum: Wanted 22-10-2012
Replies: 8
Views: 1,491
Posted By Sturdy
Thanks all for the info and advice

Thanks all for the info and advice
Forum: Wanted 22-10-2012
Replies: 8
Views: 1,491
Posted By Sturdy
Are the FTX Edge 1/10th any good??

Are the FTX Edge 1/10th any good??
Forum: Wanted 22-10-2012
Replies: 8
Views: 1,491
Posted By Sturdy
Cheers all. Can you change the set up on the mad...

Cheers all. Can you change the set up on the mad rat? Is it a brushed set up?
Forum: Wanted 21-10-2012
Replies: 8
Views: 1,491
Posted By Sturdy
1/10th buggy all ready to run

Hi guys

Wondering if anyone has got a buggy 1/10th scale electric with all the basics on ready to race? It's for a friend looking to start getting into the hobby.

Ideal buggy inc...
Forum: Batley Buggy Club 21-08-2012
Replies: 10
Views: 1,448
Posted By Sturdy
Haha at least we wouldn't need marshals just use...

Haha at least we wouldn't need marshals just use the SC drivers to bump the cars over
Forum: Batley Buggy Club 21-08-2012
Replies: 45
Views: 5,197
Posted By Sturdy
Yeah the hpi flux are £52 at moment in MB models...

Yeah the hpi flux are £52 at moment in MB models that's a good price.
Forum: Batley Buggy Club 21-08-2012
Replies: 45
Views: 5,197
Posted By Sturdy
Bullistorm 120 amp on eBay keep your eye out for...

Bullistorm 120 amp on eBay keep your eye out for them between £25-£40 dependant. Just a speed passion copy but have all the specs of a top ESC.
Forum: Batley Buggy Club 19-08-2012
Replies: 5
Views: 1,001
Posted By Sturdy
Excellent practise session ;-)

Excellent practise session ;-)
Showing results 26 to 50 of 61

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com