oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Showing results 26 to 36 of 36
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Gray01
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
05-09-2012
Replies:
45
Forums can be funny things...
Views:
8,255
Posted By
Gray01
:lol: Didn't some early 90's Yokomos come...
:lol:
Didn't some early 90's Yokomos come with Pink wheels as standard or am I imagining it?
Perhaps a nice neon blue or 'uber pimp' mirror gold would be the way forward...
...so many...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
05-09-2012
Replies:
45
Forums can be funny things...
Views:
8,255
Posted By
Gray01
Er, ah, yeah right...I knew that honest... ;)...
Er, ah, yeah right...I knew that honest... ;) Cheers Northy!
So back to wheel colour then as this is all news to me...Christ I was so worried about brushless motors that I almost completely...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
04-09-2012
Replies:
45
Forums can be funny things...
Views:
8,255
Posted By
Gray01
Flouro Yellow wheels. Gotcha... :eh?: ...
Flouro Yellow wheels. Gotcha...
:eh?:
Hang on AC, your sig says you love the yellow too, how will I tell you apart?...
...Infact what if *everyone* turns up on Saturday with yellow...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
04-09-2012
Replies:
45
Forums can be funny things...
Views:
8,255
Posted By
Gray01
Thanks Jimmy, I am glad I ain't the only one who...
Thanks Jimmy, I am glad I ain't the only one who is getting back into it, I don't feel quite so much of a squid...and its enormously helpful that are forums like this that we can all use to get help...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
01-09-2012
Replies:
45
Forums can be funny things...
Views:
8,255
Posted By
Gray01
Cheers Superstar, The dude who introduced me to...
Cheers Superstar, The dude who introduced me to this forum I met when he came to my workshop, I use the company he works for for my business y'see.
I know it sounds a bit cryptic, but as I said...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
01-09-2012
Replies:
45
Forums can be funny things...
Views:
8,255
Posted By
Gray01
Ha, my mrs read those books, and apparently 'you...
Ha, my mrs read those books, and apparently 'you should always obey Mr Gray' so they can't be all that bad.:lol:
I will be hanging around here for a while, and when I figure out what I am doing...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
01-09-2012
Replies:
45
Forums can be funny things...
Views:
8,255
Posted By
Gray01
Yes SCN, yes its me :lol: ...since working...
Yes SCN, yes its me :lol:
...since working with motorcycles they have ceased to be 'fun' so I figured that I would take up an old hobby again.
G
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
01-09-2012
Replies:
45
Forums can be funny things...
Views:
8,255
Posted By
Gray01
Well my real name is Graham, but 99% of people...
Well my real name is Graham, but 99% of people will call be Gray or G...and I run a sign, graphics and vehicle wrapping business on the outskirts York
...there is a dude on here that will probably...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
01-09-2012
Replies:
45
Forums can be funny things...
Views:
8,255
Posted By
Gray01
Forums can be funny things...
...sometimes its like walking into a local pub and the music turning off *instantly* and everyone looks at you.
Everyone else kinda knows each other and it can be a bit intimidating, so you either...
Forum:
YORCC - York
01-09-2012
Replies:
14
Sticky:
YORCC on facebook
Views:
44,573
Posted By
Gray01
Cheers mate, quite looking forward to it! G
Cheers mate, quite looking forward to it!
G
Forum:
YORCC - York
01-09-2012
Replies:
14
Sticky:
YORCC on facebook
Views:
44,573
Posted By
Gray01
Greetings
Hi thanks for adding me to the FB group the other day. I got your details and joined this forum on the recommendation of another user that I met through work....I don't know his user name, and until...
Showing results 26 to 36 of 36
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
01:39 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com