Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 26 to 50 of 94
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: 2FAST4U
Forum: WRCA 25-08-2011
Replies: 59
Views: 9,316
Posted By 2FAST4U
Ledbury

I thought Ledbury was round 1.........
Forum: WRCA 20-08-2011
Replies: 59
Views: 9,316
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up I've just noticed that my email has bounced back...

I've just noticed that my email has bounced back to me - i'll be there early tomorrow to book in.
Forum: R/C Graphy! 12-08-2011
Replies: 9
Views: 1,648
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up I'll second that one - awesome stickers!!

I'll second that one - awesome stickers!!
Forum: Wanted 10-08-2011
Replies: 11
Views: 1,228
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up ACE1015

I have an ACE 1015 - used for 2 seasons so does show signs of wear & tear. Can be supplied with an XP1015 - that is not working but i kept it for the spare gears. Wire intact and has been used as my...
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 08-08-2011
Replies: 6
Views: 1,891
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up 2mm pinions

AMC (Action Model Centre) - £3.50 each
Forum: Team Durango 14-07-2011
Replies: 3
Views: 2,223
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up Front drive shaft

I've been running my 410R for 4 weeks - Last night i managed to brush the wall and snapped my front right drive shaft, is this a known weakness? At £11.09 each from ebay (JE Spares - always good...
Forum: Wanted 12-07-2011
Replies: 3
Views: 1,935
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up I have one for a 1/8th speedo - free to a good...

I have one for a 1/8th speedo - free to a good home!!(just cover postage)
Forum: The PlayGround 11-07-2011
Replies: 1
Views: 981
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up Transponder case

Have you thought about getting a new case for it?http://cgi.ebay.com/EastCoast-AMB-Carbon-Transponder-Case-/180623445596?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item2a0dff0e5c

I'm waiting for mine to...
Forum: 1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road 07-07-2011
Replies: 15
Views: 2,666
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up I run a Losi 2.0 with a Speed Passion ESC & Losi...

I run a Losi 2.0 with a Speed Passion ESC & Losi 1700kv motor & 4 14.8v lipo battery packs - 1 x 3000mah Turnigy, 2 x 5000mah Turnigy & 1 x 6000mah Turnigy Nano-Tech.
Forum: General Race Chat 07-07-2011
Replies: 43
Views: 4,054
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up Durango!!

Durango!!
Forum: WRCA 03-07-2011
Replies: 81
Views: 14,680
Posted By 2FAST4U
Any chance on running 1/8th Leccie Rallycross?

Any chance on running 1/8th Leccie Rallycross?
Forum: General Race Chat 30-06-2011
Replies: 13
Views: 1,907
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up Wednesday all the way.............

Myself & a few other club members expressed an interest in extra track-time a few months ago. After a brief chat in the pub after our normal club day we decided to see what could be arranged.
My...
Forum: R/C Graphy! 25-06-2011
Replies: 86
Views: 14,088
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up Name stickers

Mine arrived today & look truely awesome, best £7.00 i have spent in a long time. I'll be showing the rest of my club members tomorrow & hopefully you might get a few more orders.

Many Thanks...
Forum: For Sale 18-06-2011
Replies: 0
Views: 940
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up Hotbodies D4 - WCE spare parts

I have available the following spare parts:-
Front Gear / Diff case - Top & Bottom sections
Front Shock Tower
Front Wish Bones x Pair
Rear Wish Bones x Pair
Steering Blocks & Carriers x Pair of...
Forum: Wanted 12-06-2011
Replies: 1
Views: 758
Posted By 2FAST4U
Spektrum 3500 Micro RX

I bought one new on thursday - £39 from Manselton Model Centre - Swansea.
Forum: Wanted 07-06-2011
Replies: 4
Views: 2,337
Posted By 2FAST4U
It was worth a try..................

It was worth a try..................
Forum: Wanted 06-06-2011
Replies: 4
Views: 2,337
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up AMB Decoder

I'm looking for an AMBRC decoder - Needs to be PT compatible (AmbRc or AMB3 etc).
Please PM with what you have.

Many thanks
Paul
Forum: 1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road 20-05-2011
Replies: 19
Views: 2,792
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up Losi 8 2.0

I run a Losi 8ight 2.0 with a speed passion 1/8th speedo & 1700KV Losi motor - the buggy is awesome with plenty of grunt on the tight & twisty bits, but could do with a little more top end for the...
Forum: Wanted 24-04-2011
Replies: 0
Views: 1,123
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up 14.8v Lipo 5600mah to 6000mah 20c

I looking for a UK supplied 14.8v Lipo (5600 to 6000mah) for a Losi 8ight 2.0.

Many thanks
Paul
Forum: Wanted 21-04-2011
Replies: 2
Views: 1,255
Posted By 2FAST4U
Tekin RS Pro

Email replied to.
Forum: WRCA 17-04-2011
Replies: 39
Views: 4,671
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up 1/8th Brushless Rallycross

Had a fantastic day at Ledbury - some of the best racing i've ever had, I managed to take TQ by a little over a second.
The final was brilliant - managed to drop back to 2nd after a tangle in the...
Forum: For Sale 16-04-2011
Replies: 0
Views: 797
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up Stick lipos

Nosram 5300mah 40c 7.4v Lipo - red plastic case has been glued. £95 new - £35 posted ono.

HPI Plazma 4000mah 20c 7.4v lipo - case intact (sticker a bit scuffed) £40 new - £20 posted ono.

Both...
Forum: For Sale 16-04-2011
Replies: 0
Views: 945
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up Tekin RS Pro & 13.5 combo

For Sale - Tekin RS Pro speedo in good condition - been rewired with longer wire ready for another vehicle, On/Off switch has been removed. 13.5T Tekin REDLINE motor with sensor wire, in very good...
Forum: Wanted 11-04-2011
Replies: 1
Views: 1,391
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up 14.8v Lipo 600mah

I'm looking for 14.8v Lipo battery - round 6000mah (we run 15 minute finals and a 5000mah only lasts 13 & 1/2 minutes!!). Must have wires attached...

PM me with what you have got

Paul
Forum: General Race Chat 19-02-2011
Replies: 9
Views: 2,872
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up I ran one of those generators for 3 years -...

I ran one of those generators for 3 years - without a problem, used to get about 11 hours out of a tank. Powered the electrics in the motorhome and all my chargeing at many a race meeting, only...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 94

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com