oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 26 to 50 of 401
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
martgifford
Forum:
Wanted
24-02-2020
Replies:
1
WANTED
1/8th Nitro Truggy / Buggy
Views:
915
Posted By
martgifford
Hi I have a nice TKI3 chassis spares, new...
Hi
I have a nice TKI3 chassis spares, new shell, new motor not run in if you were interested let me know
Don’t have the time and be nice to see it go to a good home. Moved to France and they...
Forum:
Wanted
24-02-2020
Replies:
1
WANTED
Kyosho rudebits DB2 or DB1
Views:
865
Posted By
martgifford
Hi John I moved to France and basically the...
Hi John
I moved to France and basically the only track is touring so I am moving to that
I have a DB1, no wear, built, sure it has a few hops up and spares. I am really not desperate to sell it...
Forum:
Wanted
12-02-2020
Replies:
1
WANTED
MI7, AE TC7.2, T4 19, BD9
Views:
834
Posted By
martgifford
MI7, AE TC7.2, T4 19, BD9
Any relatively new touring car, rolling would be awesome.
Forum:
12th & 10th On Road
12-02-2020
Replies:
8
TC advice
Views:
9,964
Posted By
martgifford
Thanks very much, will put an order in shortly. ...
Thanks very much, will put an order in shortly.
Is there anything other to consider when it comes to value for money? I guess 0 come with tyres, imagine they all come with rollbars etc. So I guess...
Forum:
Wanted
30-01-2020
Replies:
0
WANTED
TC4
Views:
707
Posted By
martgifford
TC4
Would love a reasonable condition TC4 carbon.
Thanks
Forum:
12th & 10th On Road
26-01-2020
Replies:
8
TC advice
Views:
9,964
Posted By
martgifford
What types of bodies do people use. I struggle to...
What types of bodies do people use. I struggle to know the best online shop for premounts, shell . Seems all the old shops have gone down the pan which is really super sad
Forum:
12th & 10th On Road
26-01-2020
Replies:
8
TC advice
Views:
9,964
Posted By
martgifford
wow associated. Thanks Ok cool. Will keep a...
wow associated. Thanks
Ok cool. Will keep a look out. I looked at the photos at the track and they all appeared xray sponsored drivers.
Forum:
12th & 10th On Road
26-01-2020
Replies:
8
TC advice
Views:
9,964
Posted By
martgifford
Will do in the next couple of weeks. Thanks Mick ...
Will do in the next couple of weeks. Thanks Mick
Am I right in thinking
Xray T4 20 is around 500
MI7 is a bit cheaper at 450
AE TC7.2 is discontinued so a new one will be out shortly
I am...
Forum:
12th & 10th On Road
25-01-2020
Replies:
8
TC advice
Views:
9,964
Posted By
martgifford
TC advice
I live in France and after 5 years I discovered an awesome track 30 mins away
https://m.facebook.com/pages/SAM/547102022007575
It appears to cater for a lot of classes but looking at photos...
Forum:
KYOSHO
10-01-2020
Replies:
0
MP9 TKI3 to Electric
Views:
15,659
Posted By
martgifford
MP9 TKI3 to Electric
Hi everyone,
What is required to convert a TKI3 into electric, I would imagine the conversion kits are long discontinued so would probably have to ask on forums. I just am useless at starting a...
Forum:
Tamiya
04-08-2019
Replies:
2
Lazy servo saver question
Views:
12,037
Posted By
martgifford
Thanks I saw that listing but I remember how...
Thanks
I saw that listing but I remember how good the reputation of Kimbrough was/is so I may just try and get a medium somewhere. It’s only for my three year old so fingers crossed I will turn...
Forum:
Tamiya
02-08-2019
Replies:
2
Lazy servo saver question
Views:
12,037
Posted By
martgifford
Lazy servo saver question
Hello
Lunchbox Xbox rtr
Broken kit servo saver. Best to replace with a small or medium kimbrough servo saver or is there a more obvious option out there
I thought I could spend a few hours...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
04-01-2019
Replies:
4
Best buggy/monster truck under 200 for a 3 year old
Views:
2,265
Posted By
martgifford
Well in the end I just bought a Lunchbox XB for...
Well in the end I just bought a Lunchbox XB for 150 from a modelshop called Jadlam Toys and Models. I guess the ball bearing I will steal from my spare box as I have loads of spare bearings from the...
Forum:
Wanted
03-01-2019
Replies:
5
SORTED!
Lunchbox
Views:
969
Posted By
martgifford
Lunchbox
Lunchbox. PM me if you want to get ri
Thanks
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
03-01-2019
Replies:
4
Best buggy/monster truck under 200 for a 3 year old
Views:
2,265
Posted By
martgifford
Thing is if I went down a second hand competition...
Thing is if I went down a second hand competition buggy route like a B5M I might as well use an old RB5, RB6 or YZ2 as I never use them. I am
getting back into oople after a break and realize that...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
03-01-2019
Replies:
4
Best buggy/monster truck under 200 for a 3 year old
Views:
2,265
Posted By
martgifford
Best buggy/monster truck under 200 for a 3 year old
Hi
I want to be my 3 year old an RC car
I initally thought giving her a tuned down RB5,RB6,YZ2 and putting an cheap radio in it but that seems overkill
So.... What are the options
Always...
Forum:
KYOSHO
31-12-2018
Replies:
15
RB7 parts to upgrade RB6.6?
Views:
16,781
Posted By
martgifford
Thanks for the advice. Appreciated
Thanks for the advice. Appreciated
Forum:
KYOSHO
28-12-2018
Replies:
15
RB7 parts to upgrade RB6.6?
Views:
16,781
Posted By
martgifford
Silly question. If I have a RB6 can I skip to a...
Silly question. If I have a RB6 can I skip to a RB7
Cheers
Forum:
General Race Chat
04-09-2016
Replies:
48
Indoor Rc race centre Stockport
Views:
12,160
Posted By
martgifford
Much respect and kudos.
Much respect and kudos.
Forum:
General Race Chat
04-09-2016
Replies:
48
Indoor Rc race centre Stockport
Views:
12,160
Posted By
martgifford
Looks cool. Always wanted to set up my own club....
Looks cool. Always wanted to set up my own club. Much kudos. Sure it will be a success. Out of interest as I'm quiet niave (don't mean to pry). How did you do it, why, how is it funded, is it looking...
Forum:
Wanted
29-08-2016
Replies:
8
WANTED
Kyosho RZ6, DB2 or something similair
Views:
2,073
Posted By
martgifford
I have a db1 and lve in Basel if you were...
I have a db1 and lve in Basel if you were interested
Forum:
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
21-08-2016
Replies:
4
Rx and switch wiring for a dummy
Views:
2,116
Posted By
martgifford
Thanks Dave So is the red 2 prong rxplug for...
Thanks Dave
So is the red 2 prong rxplug for charging along with the balance wire?
Forum:
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
21-08-2016
Replies:
4
Rx and switch wiring for a dummy
Views:
2,116
Posted By
martgifford
Rx and switch wiring for a dummy
Sorry for all the 8th questions. It is a minefield
My MP9 is coming along nicely. It's now time for wait to pick up the last savox servo and install the electronics
However I'm confused about...
Forum:
KYOSHO
16-08-2016
Replies:
3
Rb6 to rb6.6 upgrade - are these what are required
Views:
3,607
Posted By
martgifford
Rb6 to rb6.6 upgrade - are these what are required
Hi all
Are these the only parts required to change from a 6 to a 6.6. I was bored on lunch break and thought I would look it up.
...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
15-08-2016
Replies:
8
Are all wheels equal?
Views:
2,012
Posted By
martgifford
So it's seems that there is not a easy solution ...
So it's seems that there is not a easy solution
I think I will just ream the hole a mm or two. Seems a shame that could not move to a universal standard. I guess though the manufacturers make a...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 401
Page 2 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
01:40 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com