oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 4
<
1
2
3
4
>
Showing results 26 to 50 of 89
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
grayslick
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
16-05-2013
Replies:
9
Still racing tamiya minis?
Views:
3,886
Posted By
grayslick
I'm not there tomorrow night but there will...
I'm not there tomorrow night but there will plenty of Supastox and Mardaves on show.
Hope to see you at the club soon.
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
16-05-2013
Replies:
9
Still racing tamiya minis?
Views:
3,886
Posted By
grayslick
Hi The club is pretty much 1/10 Touring,...
Hi
The club is pretty much 1/10 Touring, GT12 (mix of Mardave and Supastox) although there are a couple of mini's now and again that run with the GT12s.
At the moment there is usually 3-4...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
15-05-2013
Replies:
6
Charlie has a supastox what motor esc batt
Views:
4,842
Posted By
grayslick
I recently got a justock from giantshark to...
I recently got a justock from giantshark to replace a hobbyking one and it has been brilliant so far, enough power in blinky mode, you can remove the fan too as these don't get warm with 21.5t. The...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
25-04-2013
Replies:
22
Local Clubs
Views:
6,770
Posted By
grayslick
I'm on a work do in Cheltenham tonight but let us...
I'm on a work do in Cheltenham tonight but let us know how it goes, enjoy!
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
18-04-2013
Replies:
22
Local Clubs
Views:
6,770
Posted By
grayslick
I saw some Bristol Model CC decals on some...
I saw some Bristol Model CC decals on some touring cars at the Quay's event and asked about the club. It only started a couple of months back and is running Touring and GT12s.
Every Thurs from...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
18-04-2013
Replies:
22
Local Clubs
Views:
6,770
Posted By
grayslick
Mike, I don't know if it's any good for you, but...
Mike, I don't know if it's any good for you, but I found out there is a new club in Patchway, Bristol (Bristol Model Car Club) running GT12/Supastox on thurs night.
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
16-04-2013
Replies:
28
Gloucester Quays GP
Views:
6,772
Posted By
grayslick
a video from the weekend, 2nd Leg GT12 A final,...
a video from the weekend, 2nd Leg GT12 A final, sorry no sound and not great camera work but just about watchable-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OeS1LxmVZo&feature=youtu.be
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
16-04-2013
Replies:
4
ESC for Supastox - Advice
Views:
3,019
Posted By
grayslick
Read a couple of positive threads elsewhere about...
Read a couple of positive threads elsewhere about using the LCD card with this ESC and giantshark have them both for a decent price so gone for it! :) thanks
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
15-04-2013
Replies:
4
ESC for Supastox - Advice
Views:
3,019
Posted By
grayslick
ESC for Supastox - Advice
My cheap and cheerful X-Car ESC got fried at Gloucester Quays over the weekend due to an unfortunate ahem "reverse polarity" incident so looking for some advice on a replacement. I'm definitely going...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
11-04-2013
Replies:
22
Local Clubs
Views:
6,770
Posted By
grayslick
I've been thinking the same, we cant...
I've been thinking the same, we cant realistically support many more drivers in the current venue on a Friday night so perhaps additional race nights or moving to a bigger venue is the plan depending...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
10-04-2013
Replies:
28
Gloucester Quays GP
Views:
6,772
Posted By
grayslick
thanks!
thanks!
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
10-04-2013
Replies:
28
Gloucester Quays GP
Views:
6,772
Posted By
grayslick
Does anyone know what time booking in starts on...
Does anyone know what time booking in starts on Saturday? I cant see anything here or on centralbooking.org but says 10 onwards on GERCC site.
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
10-04-2013
Replies:
22
Local Clubs
Views:
6,770
Posted By
grayslick
I've looked at this before and not found any...
I've looked at this before and not found any other venues within range during the week, Worcester run on Friday nights too which is a shame as they have decent support for Supastox and Mardave class....
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
27-03-2013
Replies:
28
Gloucester Quays GP
Views:
6,772
Posted By
grayslick
I think getting you to man the club stand at the...
I think getting you to man the club stand at the GP is a great tactic to ensure we get no more newbies at the club following this event :p
Thus meaning I still get somewhere to sit every week...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
20-03-2013
Replies:
67
1 or 2 week ban on oil based additive
Views:
12,668
Posted By
grayslick
Hmmm, I've got 2 brand new pots of it in my pit...
Hmmm, I've got 2 brand new pots of it in my pit box too, ebay here I come.
I'm sure you could get most GT12 drivers to stop using it from Fri onwards for a couple of weeks, I think everyone can...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
20-03-2013
Replies:
67
1 or 2 week ban on oil based additive
Views:
12,668
Posted By
grayslick
Oh no I can see another vote coming up! ...
Oh no I can see another vote coming up!
Seriously, after the summer championship vote, if you're going to ask club members to vote on this, please please make sure they realise the implications...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
18-03-2013
Replies:
67
1 or 2 week ban on oil based additive
Views:
12,668
Posted By
grayslick
NO PROBLEM WITH THIS see, we can all agree on...
NO PROBLEM WITH THIS see, we can all agree on something!
I dont tend to use additive because I've found my car finds enough grip by heat 2/final but this is probably because everyone else is...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
15-03-2013
Replies:
61
Poll:
Summer 2013 Season
Views:
11,087
Posted By
grayslick
See that is the very thing that is baffling me...
See that is the very thing that is baffling me why bother calling it a "non championship week" then?
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
15-03-2013
Replies:
61
Poll:
Summer 2013 Season
Views:
11,087
Posted By
grayslick
Gunter - We all love racing, I dont care about...
Gunter - We all love racing, I dont care about points, but I care about competitive racing, the new rules mean that unless you've got both a TC and a SS then every other week you are not racing, you...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
15-03-2013
Replies:
61
Poll:
Summer 2013 Season
Views:
11,087
Posted By
grayslick
I dont come to GERCC to collect points, I come to...
I dont come to GERCC to collect points, I come to enjoy competitive fun racing, the championship is incidental. In my opinion running non championship events regularly is going to reduce the...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
15-03-2013
Replies:
61
Poll:
Summer 2013 Season
Views:
11,087
Posted By
grayslick
I didnt see any voting slips, when were these...
I didnt see any voting slips, when were these made available? seems at least 2 others are in the same boat, so 8 peope said no + 3 others that didnt know about the voting slips + 3 others that didnt...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
15-03-2013
Replies:
61
Poll:
Summer 2013 Season
Views:
11,087
Posted By
grayslick
Ok, so just looking my diary for the coming...
Ok, so just looking my diary for the coming months. I know I'm not going to be able to make at least 3 of the scheduled GT12 rounds. So that means I already know I cannot score the maximum qualifying...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
15-03-2013
Replies:
61
Poll:
Summer 2013 Season
Views:
11,087
Posted By
grayslick
My thoughts exactly, it wasnt broke was it? ...
My thoughts exactly, it wasnt broke was it?
We should have just reduced the number of qualifying championship weeks to 12-15 thus keeping the flexibility for attendance and maintaining...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
14-03-2013
Replies:
61
Poll:
Summer 2013 Season
Views:
11,087
Posted By
grayslick
what a stupid system, now I can spend half my...
what a stupid system, now I can spend half my time at GERCC "practising", total madness :thumbdown:
Forum:
Schumacher
28-02-2013
Replies:
11
First circuit this weekend with my Supastox - setup advice
Views:
2,624
Posted By
grayslick
What is the advantage of these? not seen these...
What is the advantage of these? not seen these mentioned elsewhere. I'm on the second set of schumacher ones, the first got eaten by the underside of the pod, washers has definitely helped protect...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 89
Page 2 of 4
<
1
2
3
4
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
01:39 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com