Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Kelk
Forum: XRAY 25-01-2016
Replies: 1
Views: 2,042
Posted By Kelk
XB4 2016 option parts in short supply?

Does anyone know where I can get some of the following parts from please? I've tried RC Disco and MB Models and they don't have them apart from for back order and they are usually pretty damn good....
Forum: XRAY 25-01-2016
Replies: 2
Views: 1,817
Posted By Kelk
Thanks mate

Thanks mate
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 24-01-2016
Replies: 5
Views: 3,837
Posted By Kelk
SHRCCC & TORCH Summer Series

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o111/Kelk111r/90540245-4697-4F75-A5E4-B6EF303AA55A_zpshmwprm3k.png...
Forum: Mid South 24-01-2016
Replies: 0
Views: 3,166
Posted By Kelk
SHRCCC & TORCH Summer Series

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o111/Kelk111r/90540245-4697-4F75-A5E4-B6EF303AA55A_zpshmwprm3k.png...
Forum: Yokomo 22-01-2016
Replies: 13
Views: 4,007
Posted By Kelk
Yes and will the gearbox fit and more importantly...

Yes and will the gearbox fit and more importantly work with the current spec YZ-2 for wet, greasy conditions?
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 18-01-2016
Replies: 0
Views: 3,164
Posted By Kelk
SHRCCC on FaceBook

For everyone's awareness Surrey & Hants has 2 sites on FaceBook

The Group page where details on the racing and community is built is here https://www.facebook.com/groups/829848560381532/

And...
Forum: XRAY 14-01-2016
Replies: 2
Views: 1,817
Posted By Kelk
XB4 2016 Setup for Silverstone

Hi

Does anyone have a set up sheet or seen a set up sheet for the XB$ 2016 for Silverstone?

Thanks

Chris
Forum: Schumacher 08-01-2016
Replies: 8
Views: 2,508
Posted By Kelk
I'd be interested to know whether the change is...

I'd be interested to know whether the change is worth it
Forum: BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016 05-01-2016
Replies: 94
Views: 58,356
Posted By Kelk
Hi Tony, To try and help you with future...

Hi Tony,

To try and help you with future registrations it might be worth placing something on the booking form that the racer has to click an accept to in the T&C's stating that their name and...
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 21-12-2015
Replies: 0
Views: 2,919
Posted By Kelk
Next race day is Sunday 3rd January

Hi all,

Just to remind everyone that the next race at Surrey & Hants is Sunday 3rd January. It'll be an 8:30 start aiming to finish about 1:30

In the meantime I'm going to be working with the...
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 15-12-2015
Replies: 0
Views: 2,960
Posted By Kelk
Dates and Updates

Hi All,

Just a few bits of news regarding dates etc

There will be practice tonight from 7pm, the last practice session of 2015

Full nights racing on the 17th, gates opening at 6:30pm, last...
Forum: XRAY 12-11-2015
Replies: 109
Views: 86,774
Posted By Kelk
Absolutely - especially as the bag was cut open...

Absolutely - especially as the bag was cut open directly into a deep parts tray I only use for kit builds and this isn't my first rodeo
Forum: XRAY 11-11-2015
Replies: 109
Views: 86,774
Posted By Kelk
:) I didn't expect Oople to. But I have...

:)

I didn't expect Oople to. But I have emailed the info@ email address, but I'll have a look at your post now, thanks.
Forum: XRAY 11-11-2015
Replies: 109
Views: 86,774
Posted By Kelk
Just started my build last night and found the...

Just started my build last night and found the very same thing, quite disappointed tbh
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 03-11-2015
Replies: 0
Views: 2,475
Posted By Kelk
SHRCCC Winter Series Round 1 - Sunday 8th November

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o111/Kelk111r/SHRCCC%20development/EEFDE3B0-1EBC-4C6F-AACA-FD871D180C67_zpsp4aoijug.png...
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 02-11-2015
Replies: 14
Views: 4,388
Posted By Kelk
No charge to use club car, £10 to race for...

No charge to use club car, £10 to race for non-members and gates open at 6:30
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 02-11-2015
Replies: 14
Views: 4,388
Posted By Kelk
Yes the club car is now ready for running on...

Yes the club car is now ready for running on Thursday - it's not the most competitive car out there but at least it will give you a taste of racing again
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 30-10-2015
Replies: 14
Views: 4,388
Posted By Kelk
Sorry Scott, Had just been reading your post...

Sorry Scott,

Had just been reading your post about chatting to Stuart (Jimmy) McCabe.

A recent addition to the stick market that the club users are using is...
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 30-10-2015
Replies: 14
Views: 4,388
Posted By Kelk
Hi Stuart, It was me that responded to your...

Hi Stuart,

It was me that responded to your emails you sent to the club, sorry I couldn't be there last night but I had a long standing engagement.

To try and help...



Never really a...
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 28-10-2015
Replies: 2
Views: 3,039
Posted By Kelk
Hi BNT We don't run a stock class - very...

Hi BNT

We don't run a stock class - very much an American style thing, we just have all 2wd in together and you "pays your money, you takes your choice" as to what one.

7.5T is a good...
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 20-10-2015
Replies: 0
Views: 2,438
Posted By Kelk
Practice session tonight from 7pm to 10pm

In case you haven't seen it on FaceBook, we have another practice session tonight running from 7pm to 10pm.

£5 members, £6 non-members
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 15-10-2015
Replies: 0
Views: 2,445
Posted By Kelk
Racing is on - Thursday 16th October

After our recent victory over TORCH, it's a normal race night with all welcome from 6:30 gate opening through to finals at the end of the night.

Food van, flood lights, lots of banter and...
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 14-10-2015
Replies: 7
Views: 4,175
Posted By Kelk
No probs Rob When I was doing the...

No probs Rob

When I was doing the commentary I was trying to keep a mental tally of the points and failing miserably so before I tott'ed them up I was expected TORCH to be 6 or 8 points club of...
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 13-10-2015
Replies: 7
Views: 4,175
Posted By Kelk
It was a very close day when it came down to the...

It was a very close day when it came down to the finals - I'll try and write it out here. Each final got points towards the event being run over 2 heats. 5 points for 1st place in a(ny) final, 3...
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 08-10-2015
Replies: 7
Views: 4,175
Posted By Kelk
SHRCCC vs TORCH Interclub Championship

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o111/Kelk111r/SHRCCC%20development/94FA729B-CC3B-43DF-A615-5D9F7A479AAD_zps8qaypezk.png...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com