oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Chris Green
Forum:
I Made This !
27-11-2011
Replies:
7
Assmacher C4TSX
Views:
2,324
Posted By
Chris Green
Looking good! Very nice work. :) Do you...
Looking good! Very nice work. :)
Do you have kick up at the front? How did you do this?
Forum:
Electrics
27-11-2011
Replies:
6
Which esc and servo for my b44.1
Views:
2,989
Posted By
Chris Green
Hello, In my B44, I use a Speed Passion GT...
Hello,
In my B44, I use a Speed Passion GT 2.0, and a Savox 1251 Low Profile. I'm pleased with both.
In the B44, there is plenty of room for electrics, so you can easily fit in even largest...
Forum:
Electrics
27-11-2011
Replies:
4
Lipos fully charged at 8.50 amp?
Views:
2,636
Posted By
Chris Green
Hi Sam, I'm assuming you mean 8.5V? I have...
Hi Sam,
I'm assuming you mean 8.5V? I have never seen this myself, but after a quick google search, apparently this is possible. A maximum voltage of 4.25V per cell.
So yes, I guess this is...
Forum:
Ansmann Racing
23-11-2011
Replies:
13
Ansmann Sponsor the Petit in Jan!
Views:
2,432
Posted By
Chris Green
Hi Huw, Is there any reason why you attach...
Hi Huw,
Is there any reason why you attach this to every post you make?
Why not add it to your signature? :)
Forum:
Ansmann Racing
22-11-2011
Replies:
24
i just cant sell it
Views:
3,313
Posted By
Chris Green
Hi Gordy, My thoughts are that you are...
Hi Gordy,
My thoughts are that you are asking for too much money.
I've looked at your car both on here, and on ebay, and considered it.
To be completely frank, anyone who buys this would want...
Forum:
Team Durango
20-11-2011
Replies:
71
My DEX 210
Views:
17,963
Posted By
Chris Green
This is a great read Steve. Thank you very much....
This is a great read Steve. Thank you very much. Please keep it going through to completion. :)
Forum:
Gaming Chat
19-11-2011
Replies:
7
XBox 360 HD connection
Views:
1,990
Posted By
Chris Green
I'm afraid I dont know the answer to your...
I'm afraid I dont know the answer to your question. I believe, for it to be true HC, you need to use a hdmi cable that plugs directly from the hdmi port on the xbox, into the tv.
There's no need...
Forum:
Team Associated
19-11-2011
Replies:
1
Slipper Assembly - query
Views:
2,738
Posted By
Chris Green
Slipper Assembly - query
Hello,
Should I prepare the slipper plates, and pads with wet or dry to roughen up the surface?
What grade wet or dry?
Thanks,
Chris
Forum:
Team Associated
16-11-2011
Replies:
6
RPM Rod Ends
Views:
3,640
Posted By
Chris Green
Do I need the standard, or long shank rod ends...
Do I need the standard, or long shank rod ends for the b44?
Thanks,
Chris
Forum:
Team Associated
16-11-2011
Replies:
9
GHEA pistons for indoor carpet?
Views:
3,610
Posted By
Chris Green
I havent really investigated these before, so I...
I havent really investigated these before, so I have a couple of questions, hope that's alright to ask them here:
Are these only for use in the rear?
Which ones should I use in a B44? Am I...
Forum:
Mid West
16-11-2011
Replies:
50
Ludlow Radio Car Club return indoors
Views:
11,948
Posted By
Chris Green
Well done on your FTD last night Michael! ...
Well done on your FTD last night Michael!
Who uploads the results onto the Ludlow club website? They are very efficient! Top job. :)
Forum:
Team Associated
16-11-2011
Replies:
31
B44 Polished Wood Setup
Views:
5,949
Posted By
Chris Green
And Here's some video evidence to prove it: ...
And Here's some video evidence to prove it:
http://www.youtube.com/user/75Mdb#p/a/u/0/qKurp1tpbwU
Nice one westwood.
Wezzer, your car looked alright in the final? Your final time would...
Forum:
General Race Chat
15-11-2011
Replies:
42
Sad news, RIP Dez Chand. :(
Views:
7,100
Posted By
Chris Green
Sad news. I met Dez a couple of times, through...
Sad news. I met Dez a couple of times, through the mardave, and micro scene. His enthusiasm is what I remember him for.
RIP Dez.
Forum:
Electrics
14-11-2011
Replies:
9
Connecting Speed Passion to PC through USB
Views:
2,987
Posted By
Chris Green
Hi Paul, Is it this one that I need: ...
Hi Paul,
Is it this one that I need:
http://www.giantcod.co.uk/hobbywing-professional-program-p-403901.html
Thanks,
Chris
Forum:
Electrics
12-11-2011
Replies:
9
Connecting Speed Passion to PC through USB
Views:
2,987
Posted By
Chris Green
Is that the same LCD program box that comes with...
Is that the same LCD program box that comes with the speedo, or a different one?
Cheers,
Chris
Forum:
Electrics
12-11-2011
Replies:
9
Connecting Speed Passion to PC through USB
Views:
2,987
Posted By
Chris Green
Connecting Speed Passion to PC through USB
Hello all,
I recently purchased a Speed Passion GT Pro 2.0. How straightforward is it to connect it to a pc? What else do I need? I've noticed there is a little usb plug converter available,...
Forum:
General Race Chat
10-11-2011
Replies:
21
What clubs
Views:
3,037
Posted By
Chris Green
Hereford Model Car Club run 10th off road, Short...
Hereford Model Car Club run 10th off road, Short Course, and Micro off road on Friday evenings in Leominster. They run every other week, the next off road night is now the 2nd November though, as...
Forum:
The PlayGround
09-11-2011
Replies:
14
Buying a laptop tomorrow?
Views:
1,527
Posted By
Chris Green
Not a clue to be honest. I'll have a look at it...
Not a clue to be honest. I'll have a look at it later, and let you know. :)
Forum:
The PlayGround
09-11-2011
Replies:
14
Buying a laptop tomorrow?
Views:
1,527
Posted By
Chris Green
I bought this Lenovo on the weekend: ...
I bought this Lenovo on the weekend:
http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/lenovo-ideapad-z570-15-6-laptop-gun-metal-11306307-pdt.html
8gb ram, dedicated graphics card, and 750gb hard drive. Seems to...
Forum:
Team Associated
09-11-2011
Replies:
31
B44 Polished Wood Setup
Views:
5,949
Posted By
Chris Green
That's good to hear Westwood. The A's not far...
That's good to hear Westwood. The A's not far away.
Wezzer, was yours the same setup?
Forum:
Mid West
09-11-2011
Replies:
50
Ludlow Radio Car Club return indoors
Views:
11,948
Posted By
Chris Green
Congratulations Big G for winning the club league...
Congratulations Big G for winning the club league last night :thumbsup:
Forum:
Electrics
02-11-2011
Replies:
18
Fans on motors and esc
Views:
4,430
Posted By
Chris Green
I believe in a touring car, drawing air across...
I believe in a touring car, drawing air across the motor will be more effective than blowing. A touring car has a constant supply of fresh air entering the car, through the gaps around the shell, and...
Forum:
Electrics
02-11-2011
Replies:
17
Saddle Lipo's - What balance lead do I need?
Views:
4,156
Posted By
Chris Green
Oh yeah, I see what you mean. The saddle link...
Oh yeah, I see what you mean. The saddle link wire has a little 2mm socket on it.
This looks ok to me. £10 is a bit steep, but I guess it'll have to do.
Thanks.:)
Forum:
Electrics
02-11-2011
Replies:
17
Saddle Lipo's - What balance lead do I need?
Views:
4,156
Posted By
Chris Green
I still wouldnt mind one of these if anyone spots...
I still wouldnt mind one of these if anyone spots one on a site somewhere?
Thanks,
Chris
Forum:
Wanted
02-11-2011
Replies:
0
Personal Transponder
Views:
691
Posted By
Chris Green
Personal Transponder
Hi Guys,
I am looking for a personal transponder. I dont mind whether it is AMB, MRT, or Mylaps (Unlikely to be within budget).
I only have a budget £35 to spend, so please bear that in mind...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
01:39 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com