Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: James
Forum: Wanted 23-09-2017
Replies: 0
Views: 1,043
Posted By James
Exotek EX1735 Battery Strap

Does anyone have one of these they would sell asap?
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 06-06-2017
Replies: 9
Views: 2,959
Posted By James
We run wednesday practice night at Robin Hood...

We run wednesday practice night at Robin Hood Raceway, or you can contact me and arrange a days practice by arrangement.

We have an outdoor astro, soon to be complete indoor astro and outdoor clay...
Forum: Robinhood Raceway 06-03-2017
Replies: 11
Views: 16,507
Posted By James
Quite possibly 👍🏻

Quite possibly 👍🏻
Forum: Robinhood Raceway 05-03-2017
Replies: 11
Views: 16,507
Posted By James
Don't think there's any negative comments unless...

Don't think there's any negative comments unless I've missed them! But thanks for the backup if I did and nice comments Dave! :)

It would be good to cover the dirt but it would never be...
Forum: Robinhood Raceway 05-03-2017
Replies: 11
Views: 16,507
Posted By James
That's unbelievable!

That's unbelievable!
Forum: Robinhood Raceway 05-03-2017
Replies: 11
Views: 16,507
Posted By James
Robin Hood Raceway Arena

We have started construction of our RHR Arena.

It will be fully enclosed, well lit, power, astroturf floor multi-use venue, eg indoor pitting when racing on the outdoor tracks, and a race venue in...
Forum: News 21-02-2017
Replies: 25
Views: 39,889
Posted By James
Excuse me, that's a rather flippant comment,...

Excuse me, that's a rather flippant comment, saying 'can't' be arsed' is a complete load of tripe.

Running on the dirt means a good number of our team taking a week off work to prep the dirt track...
Forum: Worksop 05-02-2017
Replies: 1
Views: 12,589
Posted By James
I'm afraid we don't run an endurance race...

I'm afraid we don't run an endurance race anymore.

We ran the 'Players' race which was Reedy style, not not for a couple of years, who knows we may bring it back at some point though.
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 04-01-2017
Replies: 1
Views: 2,555
Posted By James
Yes, we offer that at Robin Hood Raceway.....

Yes, we offer that at Robin Hood Raceway.. :thumbsup:

Although it might be a bit of a long trip for you!
Forum: Wanted 01-11-2016
Replies: 3
SORTED! KF2
Views: 1,178
Posted By James
I have my KF2, no spares or shell though, some...

I have my KF2, no spares or shell though, some nice bits and a great car, had some good results with it, asking £200.
Forum: CLUB TALK 19-09-2016
Replies: 2
Views: 50,847
Posted By James
Robin Hood Raceway is 15 mins from Gainsborough,...

Robin Hood Raceway is 15 mins from Gainsborough, I know you know it :)
Forum: Wanted 09-09-2016
Replies: 5
Views: 1,409
Posted By James
I have a new built XL I may sell. I also...

I have a new built XL I may sell.

I also have a new built SWB, but that would be a lot of ££ in order to part with it.
Forum: YORCC - York 06-09-2016
Replies: 0
Views: 3,761
Posted By James
Autumn Cup 18th September

Sorry it's a bit last minute, but we are now able to hold our regular final outdoor meeting of the year - the Autumn Cup, on 18th September.

Please email entries to: [email protected]
...
Forum: Robinhood Raceway 02-09-2016
Replies: 0
Views: 14,103
Posted By James
Autumn Cup 18th September

Sorry it's a bit last minute, but we are now able to hold our regular final outdoor meeting of the year - the Autumn Cup, on 18th September.

Please email entries to: [email protected]
...
Forum: Mid EAST 01-09-2016
Replies: 5
Views: 2,914
Posted By James
A short wheelbase is mentioned so SC might be too...

A short wheelbase is mentioned so SC might be too long.

Maybe a stadium truck? Or tbh a 1/10th buggy 4wd would kick up some leaves due to the wheel size breaking traction.
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 27-08-2016
Replies: 5
Views: 2,173
Posted By James
Manufacturer Wheel Off-Set Chart

Has anyone compiled one for the various 1/10th electric buggy brands?
Forum: General Race Chat 02-04-2016
Replies: 10
Views: 1,372
Posted By James
Robin Hood Raceway, North Notts near Blyth...

Robin Hood Raceway, North Notts near Blyth services on the A1, club night every wednesday right through from April to October.
Forum: Mid EAST 29-03-2016
Replies: 1
Views: 1,595
Posted By James
Website looks awesome, great job! :thumbsup:

Website looks awesome, great job! :thumbsup:
Forum: General Race Chat 28-03-2016
Replies: 29
Views: 4,495
Posted By James
Have you ever tried FPV with a car? They're far...

Have you ever tried FPV with a car? They're far too fast to meaningfully race :woot:

Drone racing will expand I'm sure, but cars will still be a spectator sport.

The venues will dictate where...
Forum: General Race Chat 02-03-2016
Replies: 27
Views: 15,994
Posted By James
I seem to remember the thread response was...

I seem to remember the thread response was disabled too, or at least talking to Jimmy about it ages ago, seem to think it was about sheer volume of emails generated and the 1and1 server being a bit...
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 27-02-2016
Replies: 11
Views: 3,362
Posted By James
Camber link angles change the rate of camber as...

Camber link angles change the rate of camber as the arm raises and lowers, hence you must remember that as a car corners the outer shock will compress as it loads up and the body leans, so changes in...
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 26-02-2016
Replies: 11
Views: 3,362
Posted By James
Very briefly; longer link means more roll which...

Very briefly; longer link means more roll which means slower change of direction and for instance on the rear slower for the rear to snap away but still generates rotation due to the shift in weight....
Forum: BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016 12-01-2016
Replies: 94
Views: 58,356
Posted By James
If anyone sees this, could I have a refund...

If anyone sees this, could I have a refund please, 67th reserve so not much chance I will be racing. Thankyou
Forum: oOple Talk 06-01-2016
Replies: 8
Views: 10,621
Posted By James
Problems with the server I understand, Vicky has...

Problems with the server I understand, Vicky has been in touch with them.
Forum: Wanted 08-12-2015
Replies: 1
Views: 819
Posted By James
Front Wings (preferably JC 0151)

Wanting some front wings, preferably the JConcepts 0151 model, but others considered.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com