oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 3
<
1
2
3
>
Showing results 26 to 50 of 62
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 57 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
oldschooldriver
Forum:
oOple Talk
27-10-2016
Replies:
14
New user unable to browse Forsale sections
Views:
13,855
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Both have checked their Spam folders and none in...
Both have checked their Spam folders and none in either. Also I know one user tried applying from a different email address and still the same no confirmation email.
How many other people have...
Forum:
oOple Talk
26-10-2016
Replies:
14
New user unable to browse Forsale sections
Views:
13,855
Posted By
oldschooldriver
There are actually 2 guys from our club trying to...
There are actually 2 guys from our club trying to register or access the for sale section... One user is wooders28 and the other is Journeyman Racer
It seems there is an issue!
Forum:
oOple Talk
25-10-2016
Replies:
14
New user unable to browse Forsale sections
Views:
13,855
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Hi Colin, thanks for the reply. he's done...
Hi Colin, thanks for the reply. he's done that. It's for Stuart. He can login fine but he can't browse those for sale forums or post anywhere... He's tried it from different devices and...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
24-10-2016
Replies:
10
Save for a B6D or a new ESC?
Views:
2,783
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Hi Andrew, thanks for the reply. What you say...
Hi Andrew, thanks for the reply. What you say makes a lot of sense. I really would love a 7.5t as it would be a little more drivable and can work well on most tracks. I'll keep an eye out for...
Forum:
oOple Talk
24-10-2016
Replies:
14
New user unable to browse Forsale sections
Views:
13,855
Posted By
oldschooldriver
New user unable to browse Forsale sections
A good friend who I race with is having difficulty trying to see any of the Forsale forums on Oople. Is there anything he should be doing or is there a problem.? He can login to the site fine, ...
Forum:
Scotland
20-10-2016
Replies:
20
looking for buggy club in Glasgow area from the '80s
Views:
64,404
Posted By
oldschooldriver
We race 1:10 buggies indoors on a Wednesday...
We race 1:10 buggies indoors on a Wednesday night. Check us out on http://glasgowrc.com/. It's a bit more friendly with the Glasgow weather!
Forum:
Electrics
20-10-2016
Replies:
14
Transmitter for 6yr old
Views:
2,071
Posted By
oldschooldriver
My son is 5, and I can recommend the budget...
My son is 5, and I can recommend the budget friendly Hobbyking wheels or if you are wanting something better for racing with a faster response and accuracy(but more pricey), I can recommend the...
Forum:
Wanted
13-10-2016
Replies:
1
WANTED
Centro Ct4.2 truck
Views:
838
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Centro Ct4.2 truck
My son would like a monster truck for Christmas and I'm looking for a Centro Ct4.2 truck as he already has a bodyshell for it.
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
13-10-2016
Replies:
10
Save for a B6D or a new ESC?
Views:
2,783
Posted By
oldschooldriver
I used to drive a RC10 team car back in the early...
I used to drive a RC10 team car back in the early 90s to national level. I drove for about 8years before that. I haven't driven at all until this season and not that often.. Definitely not a...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
13-10-2016
Replies:
10
Save for a B6D or a new ESC?
Views:
2,783
Posted By
oldschooldriver
I'm just looking for a quick lazy way to gain...
I'm just looking for a quick lazy way to gain time... Lol.. I know practice and setup will make most of the gain.. My esc has cut out a few times when I've taken a heavy landing. Not sure if this...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
13-10-2016
Replies:
10
Save for a B6D or a new ESC?
Views:
2,783
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Save for a B6D or a new ESC?
I'm looking for some advice. Currently using a cheapie Trackstar 120A Turbo v1 ESC in my B5m lite. Not sure what I should be looking to invest in next if it should be change to a B6D or change the...
Forum:
Electrics
13-10-2016
Replies:
4
Shortie Lipo advice
Views:
2,020
Posted By
oldschooldriver
+1 For the hobbykings
+1 For the hobbykings
Forum:
Electrics
07-10-2016
Replies:
0
Reedy Mach2 motor washers or shims
Views:
1,149
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Reedy Mach2 motor washers or shims
I bought 2nd hand Reedy Mach2, 6.5t and a 10.5t. Can any one tell me what size and order of washers/spacers/shims that should go on the rotor... It looks like they have been disassembled before,...
Forum:
Faversham Off Road Car Club
17-09-2016
Replies:
8
Anyone remember Maidstone Model Car Racing Club?
Views:
19,741
Posted By
oldschooldriver
I'm not sure I remember Parkwood Discostu? I do...
I'm not sure I remember Parkwood Discostu? I do remember now that we moved the club from Allington to West Malling Airfield. My name's Duncan Pole and my brother Andy used to race too.
Forum:
Faversham Off Road Car Club
13-09-2016
Replies:
8
Anyone remember Maidstone Model Car Racing Club?
Views:
19,741
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Maidstone
Cant remember if we raced at Parkwood. It rings a bell....
Outdoors in my time was at Maidstone/Allington on an open space just off Castle Road - ...
Forum:
Faversham Off Road Car Club
10-09-2016
Replies:
8
Anyone remember Maidstone Model Car Racing Club?
Views:
19,741
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Anyone remember Maidstone Model Car Racing Club?
I've been up in Scotland for just over 20years now, but I used to go to Maidstone Model Car Racing Club and I wondered if anyone is still around from those days?
We used to run on grass on an...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
12-08-2016
Replies:
13
When to add weight?
Views:
3,274
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Fantastic discussion.... Keep it going....
F1 use weight. They all want a driver that is as light as possible, so they can use extra weight in whatever position to get the right balance and get them to the minimum weight limit.
I'm...
Forum:
Team Associated
10-08-2016
Replies:
3
B5m - front arm differences?
Views:
4,816
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Thanks!
Ok great info, thank you. is there a way to tell which tower I have on the car? I got it 2nd hand so I'm not sure....
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
09-08-2016
Replies:
13
When to add weight?
Views:
3,274
Posted By
oldschooldriver
When to add weight?
I'm running a B5m lite and my son is running a Centro C4.2. I know the main thing is practice to get our laptimes down and consistent, but I know getting the cars handling right makes this a bit...
Forum:
Team Associated
09-08-2016
Replies:
3
B5m - front arm differences?
Views:
4,816
Posted By
oldschooldriver
B5m - front arm differences?
Looking for some info please?
What are the differences to handling etc on B5m front arms?
- Straight arms?
- Gullwing arms?
- standard and hard type?
I've only run straight front arms up...
Forum:
Wanted
08-08-2016
Replies:
0
WANTED
Sanwa Gemini X or Sanwa Exzes X/Z transmitter and receiver
Views:
644
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Sanwa Gemini X or Sanwa Exzes X/Z transmitter and receiver
Looking for a Sanwa Gemini X or Sanwa Exzes X or Z transmitter and receiver as cheap as possible 2nd hand.
I need to retire my trusty old futaba 27mhz and the great big brick of a receiver.
Forum:
Electrics
04-05-2016
Replies:
3
Throttle Limit? Help needed please!
Views:
1,478
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Throttle Limit? Help needed please!
Is there a way to get a throttle limit on a Spektrum Dx4S transmitter. Im wanting to limit the speed of my sons car, while as he is learning. The cheap Hobbyking radio we had before had EPA (End...
Forum:
For sale
02-05-2016
Replies:
1
SOLD
90's Vintage Lots for sale - Reedy Mr Motors, Novak M1c & Nosram ESC, Rare Tyres etc
Views:
2,644
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Some items that end this evening!
Some 99p start items that ends this evening! If multiple items are won I'm happy to combine postage as long as it covers the cost of packaging materials and postage.
Forum:
Wanted
28-04-2016
Replies:
2
SORTED!
Motor - Reedy Mach2 6.5T
Views:
791
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Thanks Got it :)
Thanks Got it :) :drool:
Forum:
Wanted
28-04-2016
Replies:
2
SORTED!
Motor - Reedy Mach2 6.5T
Views:
791
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Motor - Reedy Mach2 6.5T
Wanted: Motor - Reedy Mach2 6.5T
Would also consider Reedy 6.0T, 7.0T or 7.5T
Showing results 26 to 50 of 62
Page 2 of 3
<
1
2
3
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
02:31 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com