Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 26 to 50 of 301
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: imull
Forum: Electrics 16-05-2014
Replies: 4
Views: 1,839
Posted By imull
The capacity and charge current should be...

The capacity and charge current should be independent, as the capacity is only used to shut off the charger (normally) for safety reasons.

The voltage readings are different due to the point at...
Forum: For Sale 29-04-2014
Replies: 0
Views: 1,065
Posted By imull
Vega TRF201 x2 - Price Reduction!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251508105310&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Plus some other bits and bobs (Team C) in my other auctions
Forum: Wanted 17-04-2014
Replies: 4
Views: 1,712
Posted By imull
My Vega 201s are still available- ...

My Vega 201s are still available-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261427368554&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Make an offer, there's always a deal to be done:thumbsup:
Forum: Electrics 15-04-2014
Replies: 6
Views: 1,931
Posted By imull
Ahh, sorry I didn't explain myself very well! Can...

Ahh, sorry I didn't explain myself very well! Can you move the orange shadow around on the screen, i.e. if the panels have come apart can you change the gap between them?

The touch will work...
Forum: Electrics 15-04-2014
Replies: 6
Views: 1,931
Posted By imull
Looks like the touch panel has come away from the...

Looks like the touch panel has come away from the LCD. Can you change where the 'orange' area is by pressing the touch screen (not hard, just as you would do normally)?

Ian
Forum: Wanted 03-04-2014
Replies: 2
Views: 1,179
Posted By imull
Does it have to be that model? I've got a VFS1...

Does it have to be that model? I've got a VFS1 and programming card if you're interested?
Forum: Electrics 02-04-2014
Replies: 8
Views: 2,844
Posted By imull
http://www.atmel.com/images/doc7827.pdf This...

http://www.atmel.com/images/doc7827.pdf

This is a document from Atmel describing how to design a brushless speed controller, the basics for the motor control at the start of the document provide...
Forum: Electrics 30-03-2014
Replies: 21
Views: 3,762
Posted By imull
I'm going to ask a load of daft questions so...

I'm going to ask a load of daft questions so please forgive me if you know all this :blush:

Is the RX 40MHz FM? (I am assuming the TX is 40MHz FM)
Are the Crystals FM?
Is the RX just a standard...
Forum: For Sale 29-03-2014
Replies: 0
Views: 714
Posted By imull
Tamiya TRF201 Vega Elite x 2 with spares and Futaba S9550

Price drop and I've now added postage to Europe :thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261427368554
Forum: For Sale 18-03-2014
Replies: 0
Views: 1,098
Posted By imull
Tamiya TRF201 Vega Elite x2

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261427368554
Forum: Electrics 05-03-2014
Replies: 4
Views: 3,942
Posted By imull
There are a couple of things you could still try....

There are a couple of things you could still try. If you're a bit handy with a soldering iron you could knock up an RX noise cap, rather than a power cap using a 100nF and 10nF cap across the power...
Forum: Wanted 03-03-2014
Replies: 2
Views: 880
Posted By imull
Hi, I can probably do you a good condition...

Hi,

I can probably do you a good condition second hand one from a failed repair, can you upload a pic of the bit you need so I can be sure :D

Ian
Forum: Tamiya 20-01-2014
Replies: 3
Views: 1,157
Posted By imull
I'm not looking to change, but I am concious that...

I'm not looking to change, but I am concious that they're becoming 'single source' i.e. Tony (who I've already got a few bits from) and was just looking at my options. :D

As I say I was looking...
Forum: Tamiya 19-01-2014
Replies: 3
Views: 1,157
Posted By imull
Rear Wheels for 201

Are there other makes of rear wheel that fit the 201 without making it illegal? I'm thinking of the Schumacher pre-mounted wheels+tyres, as they are pin drive but I'm not sure of the offset.
...
Forum: For Sale 18-01-2014
Replies: 0
Views: 1,264
Posted By imull
Motors and Extreme BMC-01 Brushless Motor Checker

GM and Novak brushless motors plus a motor checker

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251428553915&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Forum: General Race Chat 16-01-2014
Replies: 5
Views: 1,374
Posted By imull
I'm sure people have tried the Mattel Radar Gun...

I'm sure people have tried the Mattel Radar Gun in the past. There's plenty of hacks on 'tinternet...

http://www.amazon.com/Mattel-J2358-Hot-Wheels-Radar/dp/B000EHLB0M

There may be a way of...
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 02-11-2013
Replies: 0
Views: 994
Posted By imull
Capacitor For R10 Speedo

Sorry I didn't catch your name but who ever it was whose speedo I looked at I don't have a spare Orion Cap :blush:

Ian
Forum: LRP 28-10-2013
Replies: 5
Views: 2,922
Posted By imull
Blown BEC, you can try replacing the board with...

Blown BEC, you can try replacing the board with this:

http://www.lrp.cc/en/products/electronic-speed-controls/competition/brushless/produkt/upgrade-kit-sxx-sxx-mod-stock-regler/details/

Talk...
Forum: LRP 27-10-2013
Replies: 5
Views: 2,922
Posted By imull
Does the servo work? Sounds like the BEC has...

Does the servo work? Sounds like the BEC has gone. What model ESC is it?
Forum: Vintage RC 22-10-2013
Replies: 7
Views: 1,922
Posted By imull
I think the bosscat chassis is a works, and it...

I think the bosscat chassis is a works, and it goes the other way up with the 'pointing in' saddles on the spur side.

The cougar on the right has cougar 1 front wishbones which are straight, not...
Forum: For Sale 16-10-2013
Replies: 0
Ebay AUCTION RB5 Vega + X2SC
Views: 1,121
Posted By imull
RB5 Vega + X2SC

Hi,

Please see here:


http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/imull2001/m.html?item=251357673315&ViewItem=&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

For my X2SC and RB5 Vega. The RB5...
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 10-10-2013
Replies: 16
Views: 1,881
Posted By imull
Buy my TM2 Phil :thumbsup: Or I've got a Vega RB5...

Buy my TM2 Phil :thumbsup: Or I've got a Vega RB5 I might let go ;)
Forum: Electrics 19-05-2013
Replies: 2
Views: 1,359
Posted By imull
Nope, I believe they're all the same. Certainly...

Nope, I believe they're all the same. Certainly I've fitted one from a 13.5 in a 6.5 without issue :thumbsup:
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 18-05-2013
Replies: 29
Views: 4,658
Posted By imull
Sorry, having a thick moment :blush: I'll...

Sorry, having a thick moment :blush:

I'll see and get back to you....
Forum: Surrey & Hants RCCC 17-05-2013
Replies: 29
Views: 4,658
Posted By imull
Is it 2WD? When? I might be in!

Is it 2WD? When? I might be in!
Showing results 26 to 50 of 301

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com