oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 10
<
1
2
3
4
>
Last
»
Showing results 26 to 50 of 244
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
DynaMight
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
29-05-2017
Replies:
7
How stop slipper pads from slipping/glazing?
Views:
3,076
Posted By
DynaMight
How stop slipper pads from slipping/glazing?
Hi all
Well, short story is, I have a BSR BZ444 (What the hell is that you may ask!) which is essentially a Team C T4/TC04, so basically the same backend/slipper as the TM2.
These were known...
Forum:
Electrics
01-05-2017
Replies:
79
ESCs Cheap vs Expensive
Views:
36,456
Posted By
DynaMight
I took some pictures of a real HW v2.1 vs a £11...
I took some pictures of a real HW v2.1 vs a £11 Chinese one.
HW is always the left one.
http://i.imgur.com/L8b1IU4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hd9jItX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QOpnpBL.jpg
Forum:
Electrics
17-04-2017
Replies:
8
Recharchable AA Suggestions
Views:
2,075
Posted By
DynaMight
Those ones should be fine, I've used Eneloop and...
Those ones should be fine, I've used Eneloop and some similar ones from Lidl (£3 for 4) in my transmitter and they literally last for months and months.
Just make sure they're low discharge/ever...
Forum:
Electrics
05-04-2017
Replies:
10
Futaba T4GRS purchase itch
Views:
3,132
Posted By
DynaMight
I went for a CoreRC to the T4GRS. I did notice an...
I went for a CoreRC to the T4GRS. I did notice an improvement to the responsiveness of it, like in the wet when you get a slid, I found I could correct it much earlier so just turned into a half...
Forum:
Team Associated
24-03-2017
Replies:
45
Chassis Protector V2 Designs - Your Input
Views:
9,636
Posted By
DynaMight
Yeah I'd love to test, I agree that screw holes...
Yeah I'd love to test, I agree that screw holes are very useful. The designs look good too.
The 3rd and 4th are my favorites. Mostly dark with a splash of colour/text.
Forum:
Electrics
25-01-2017
Replies:
13
Futaba T4GRS
Views:
3,619
Posted By
DynaMight
I've never read that they do. I run my T4GRS with...
I've never read that they do. I run my T4GRS with HPI RF-11 receivers which work perfectly, they're cheaper than the original Futaba ones.
Forum:
Electrics
11-01-2017
Replies:
3
Imax b6 charger
Views:
1,441
Posted By
DynaMight
They are fine, however if you're looking at them...
They are fine, however if you're looking at them because they're cheap then please realise that most of the cheap ones are fake, by fake I mean the Imax B6 is made by SkyRC, the fake ones are made...
Forum:
Electrics
31-12-2016
Replies:
16
Removing old wires
Views:
2,282
Posted By
DynaMight
Sometimes it helps to apply a little new solder...
Sometimes it helps to apply a little new solder to the old joint to allow the heat to transfer to the old solder.
60w should be more than good enough assuming the tip isnt completely ruined.
Forum:
Mendip RC Raceway
20-12-2016
Replies:
8
Stock 2WD class at Mendip?
Views:
11,428
Posted By
DynaMight
I agree that a fast motor isnt a good idea when...
I agree that a fast motor isnt a good idea when you first start, but you just cant tell some people :D everyone wants to go fast. I guess theres a few ways to ultimately going fast, start off slow...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
20-12-2016
Replies:
9
carbon fibre parts, shiney edges
Views:
3,247
Posted By
DynaMight
Superglue on a cotton bud and wipe it around the...
Superglue on a cotton bud and wipe it around the edges. Works a treat and produces a nice finish. It may require a quick sand beforehand if the finish isnt already fairly smooth.
Dont get to...
Forum:
Team Associated
19-11-2016
Replies:
11
B6 on a budget
Views:
3,786
Posted By
DynaMight
No but everything you need to fit the laydown...
No but everything you need to fit the laydown transmission, it's not designed to convert to a full B6. You can also fit the rear shocks on the front or rear too.
Forum:
Team Associated
18-11-2016
Replies:
11
B6 on a budget
Views:
3,786
Posted By
DynaMight
I've just done this myself, came with everything...
I've just done this myself, came with everything needed. You'll need both manuals to hand although it's not that hard to build. If you want to swap between them, you'll need to take it all apart as...
Forum:
Electrics
06-11-2016
Replies:
10
Hobbywing v2.1 esc issues
Views:
1,650
Posted By
DynaMight
Do you have reverse on? Mine used to do this with...
Do you have reverse on? Mine used to do this with reverse, if I like double tapped the brakes into a corner it took a double tap of the throttle to get it going again. I turned off reverse and its...
Forum:
Electrics
28-10-2016
Replies:
79
ESCs Cheap vs Expensive
Views:
36,456
Posted By
DynaMight
I tend to go down the cheaper end of the market,...
I tend to go down the cheaper end of the market, especially these days with easy import from China etc.
I got a new 4WD at the beginning on the year, I didnt want to spend a lot on it to be...
Forum:
Wanted
22-09-2016
Replies:
11
WANTED
120A ESC.
Views:
1,630
Posted By
DynaMight
Get one of these puppies:...
Get one of these puppies: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hot-120A-ESC-Sensored-Brushless-Speed-Controller-For-1-8-1-10-Car-Truck-Crawler-/221863138684?hash=item33a812d57c:g:Ar8AAOSwjVVV29pN
I can only...
Forum:
Electrics
08-09-2016
Replies:
12
motor and esc timing
Views:
1,975
Posted By
DynaMight
The HW v2.1 has pretty old software as standard...
The HW v2.1 has pretty old software as standard so you dont get many options and very little choice of boost/turbo etc. You need to upgrade the firmware to the latest version (V3_0_110930_mod to be...
Forum:
Wanted
27-08-2016
Replies:
0
WANTED
Single Nanotech Ultimate 6000mAh Saddle
Views:
662
Posted By
DynaMight
Single Nanotech Ultimate 6000mAh Saddle
Possibly a long shot, but I have a set of Nanotech Ultimate 6000mAh saddle packs and one of them has started to puff up, the other one is perfect.
Anyone suffered the same fate and wants to sell...
Forum:
Wanted
25-08-2016
Replies:
3
WANTED
HPI program box
Views:
976
Posted By
DynaMight
Is this what you're after? ...
Is this what you're after?
http://i.imgur.com/0cg6lRP.jpg?1
Forum:
Wanted
10-08-2016
Replies:
0
WANTED
HPI RF-11 receiver
Views:
476
Posted By
DynaMight
HPI RF-11 receiver
Hi all
I'm after an HPI RF-11 receiver, could be persuaded with a TF-11 transmitter too if the price is right :thumbsup:
Thanks
Forum:
General Race Chat
08-08-2016
Replies:
2
BRCA Numbers
Views:
1,209
Posted By
DynaMight
Its answered here:...
Its answered here: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181408
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
19-07-2016
Replies:
12
Which Buggy to go with?
Views:
2,850
Posted By
DynaMight
Most popular class at TRCCC is 2WD, sometimes...
Most popular class at TRCCC is 2WD, sometimes theres enough for 1 or 2 4WD heats but other times theres no heats for 4WD at all.
I just checked the series on their website and in 7 rounds so far...
Forum:
Mendip RC Raceway
06-06-2016
Replies:
163
Rallycross RX at Mendip
Views:
72,007
Posted By
DynaMight
I think a few at Mendip have bought the BSR...
I think a few at Mendip have bought the BSR Basher. It's ready to run for £200, just need to get some batteries.
...
Forum:
Electrics
31-05-2016
Replies:
20
How do i charge this transmitter battery?
Views:
2,964
Posted By
DynaMight
I've not used the LRP charger before but from a...
I've not used the LRP charger before but from a Google search it looks like you just plug in the usual red/black banana leads into the side.
I used to have the exact same 3s battery in my CoreRC...
Forum:
Wanted
22-05-2016
Replies:
0
WANTED
Small Bore springs for Team C (Losi maybe)
Views:
418
Posted By
DynaMight
Small Bore springs for Team C (Losi maybe)
Hi guys
After some small bore springs to fit my 4WD Team C. I think the official Team C ones came in Soft, Medium and Hard, also Losi ones apparently fit.
Anyone got any laying around in the...
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
17-05-2016
Replies:
8
schumacher tyres what to use and when.2wd
Views:
3,718
Posted By
DynaMight
Most people at my local clubs (outdoors) use ...
Most people at my local clubs (outdoors) use
Schumacher Cut Stagger (low profile) Yellow fronts & Mini spike Yellow rears for the dry
Schumacher Cut Stagger (low profile) Silver fronts &...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 244
Page 2 of 10
<
1
2
3
4
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
05:15 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com