Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Jonesy
Forum: BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010 19-04-2010
Replies: 109
Views: 65,042
Posted By Jonesy
Thanks to Taly for a great weekend, really...

Thanks to Taly for a great weekend, really enjoyed commentating duties as well, quite funny at times!!

Special mention to Stants, that final was ace mate :thumbsup:


The Spidy stickers...
Forum: News 18-04-2010
Replies: 23
Views: 14,025
Posted By Jonesy
It was a pleasure to finish B3 today, just ahead...

It was a pleasure to finish B3 today, just ahead of some of Britains finest :woot:
Forum: News 18-04-2010
Replies: 45
Views: 12,543
Posted By Jonesy
Well done Pidge, only really got to see you when...

Well done Pidge, only really got to see you when you lapped me today :thumbsup:
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 16-04-2010
Replies: 3
Views: 1,360
Posted By Jonesy
Cheers Ursh, I wasn't sure if I needed to...

Cheers Ursh,

I wasn't sure if I needed to post them or not to be honest!!!

I'll be having a look ready for next year on how all the formulas and calculations work so I'll be best placed to...
Forum: Schumacher 15-04-2010
Replies: 243
Views: 33,012
Posted By Jonesy
Same here

Same here
Forum: Schumacher 13-04-2010
Replies: 243
Views: 33,012
Posted By Jonesy
Again I'd echo the comments of DC, the car is...

Again I'd echo the comments of DC, the car is awesome and will do very well at the National this weekend. It is worth the wait, believe me :thumbsup:
Forum: Schumacher 12-04-2010
Replies: 16
Views: 3,287
Posted By Jonesy
Haha nothing to stir up Michael! I'm not...

Haha nothing to stir up Michael!

I'm not running it that way either..... yet...... :thumbsup:
Forum: Schumacher 12-04-2010
Replies: 16
Views: 3,287
Posted By Jonesy
Is that a fact......?? :)

Is that a fact......?? :)
Forum: Schumacher 11-04-2010
Replies: 243
Views: 33,012
Posted By Jonesy
I'd like to echo the comments of DC although I've...

I'd like to echo the comments of DC although I've not ran the car as yet in a competitive race!! We had a 4wd Regional at Kidderminster today so I stopped off on the way home at Oswestry to give the...
Forum: Schumacher 09-04-2010
Replies: 355
Views: 109,367
Posted By Jonesy
Kiddy 4wd Regional for me, there's plans afoot to...

Kiddy 4wd Regional for me, there's plans afoot to get a fair bit of track time before Tally though although saying that the missus is due to drop in a few weeks so we'll have to see!!
Forum: Schumacher 09-04-2010
Replies: 355
Views: 109,367
Posted By Jonesy
haha, there's a few packs available shall we say...

haha, there's a few packs available shall we say :woot:
Forum: Schumacher 09-04-2010
Replies: 355
Views: 109,367
Posted By Jonesy
Mine's sorted and will be tested on Sunday for...

Mine's sorted and will be tested on Sunday for the first time :thumbsup:
Forum: Mid West 08-04-2010
Replies: 9
Views: 2,484
Posted By Jonesy
Amish in the house this weekend!! GAME ON...

Amish in the house this weekend!! GAME ON :thumbsup:
Forum: Oswestry Radio Car Club 07-04-2010
Replies: 35
Views: 5,465
Posted By Jonesy
The club is mainly 2wd Wedding...

The club is mainly 2wd




Wedding anniversary = no racing.....
Forum: Oswestry Radio Car Club 07-04-2010
Replies: 35
Views: 5,465
Posted By Jonesy
Come on guys get down there tomorrow, track is...

Come on guys get down there tomorrow, track is laid and weather looking great!! I won't be there though!!
Forum: Bury Metro 07-04-2010
Replies: 15
Views: 2,485
Posted By Jonesy
Thanks for the words guys and for those who have...

Thanks for the words guys and for those who have sent me thanks over a PM :thumbsup: Thanks to Rog for what arrived for me in the post as welll :thumbsup:

I'll be around for next years meetings...
Forum: BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010 06-04-2010
Replies: 4
Views: 13,330
Posted By Jonesy
Border Counties League

Border Counties League
Forum: Bury Metro 05-04-2010
Replies: 15
Views: 2,485
Posted By Jonesy
Bury Metro Indoor Series 2009/2010 FINAL STANDINGS

Afternoon all,

Apologies for the delay in getting these results up, been away this week and had other commitments on

Please find attached the final results for each class. Congrats to Stu...
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 05-04-2010
Replies: 33
Views: 3,813
Posted By Jonesy
If you're using the ST Chassis or even the...

If you're using the ST Chassis or even the original really short chasis then start with 80 weight oil all round, Medium roll bar on rear, Stiff on front, Green Springs on front, Black on rear and...
Forum: Mid West 04-04-2010
Replies: 61
Views: 8,716
Posted By Jonesy
Chris Lake was the last 'A' Finalist that Ash has...

Chris Lake was the last 'A' Finalist that Ash has missed off the list.

Well done to Lakey, his first A Final since his comeback (I think) :thumbsup:
Forum: Mid West 04-04-2010
Replies: 61
Views: 8,716
Posted By Jonesy
Thanks to all at the Stoke club for todays...

Thanks to all at the Stoke club for todays meeting even though I found it very hard with the B4 hence the bad day!

It was good to be back outdoor racing though and good to see everyone, bring on...
Forum: Bury Metro 04-04-2010
Replies: 2
Views: 1,394
Posted By Jonesy
Hi Mark, They should be up later tonight,...

Hi Mark,

They should be up later tonight, I've been away for the past few days so haven't had chance sorry, look out for the thread in the Bury Section
Forum: Mid West 03-04-2010
Replies: 61
Views: 8,716
Posted By Jonesy
Weather is not a priority tonight Si, my mate...

Weather is not a priority tonight Si, my mate Stella is! :thumbsup:
Forum: Electrics 31-03-2010
Replies: 6
Views: 2,094
Posted By Jonesy
Not sure if you've seen this or not but a...

Not sure if you've seen this or not but a comparrison of Novak motors and their similar kv ratings can be found here

http://www.teamnovak.com/products/brushless/motor_spec_chart.htm
Forum: BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010 31-03-2010
Replies: 86
Views: 55,003
Posted By Jonesy
This is going to be the best OZFEST year yet...

This is going to be the best OZFEST year yet :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com